❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

phablets are huge in asia 

idk why 
Good for watching vids during the commute to work?  

I dunno... 
laugh.gif
ya I could see that

also, I have nothing to back this up with other than everyone seems to wear glasses, but I think eyesight is pretty poor in general in Asia so maybe the bigger screen helps with that?

Last edited:
ya I could see that

also, I have nothing to back this up with other than everyone seems to wear glasses, but I think eyesight is pretty poor in general in Asia so maybe the bigger screen helps with that?
Interestingly, non-Apple devices do reasonably well here... and those seem to be bigger than, say, an i6 so I guess most are comfortable with a bigger device.  

It's hilarious to see someone talking on the phone with one of those though... 

Wolfsburg up 3-0

@Squawka: Cristiano Ronaldo has 50 Champions League goals over the last four seasons, at least 21 more than any other player

Sheesh :x

Last edited:
[thread="633945"] [/thread]
ya I could see that

Interestingly, non-Apple devices do reasonably well here... and those seem to be bigger than, say, an i6 so I guess most are comfortable with a bigger device.  

Didn't apple relatively recently come to China? I also remember from my China trip that people said iPhones were overpriced and expensive while their local brands catered to the market was great hardware.

It doesn't surprise me at all that people favor those phones over what we generally use.

The bigger screens definitely help with commute, I noticed mobile gaming, reading and movies were HUGE when I was traveling there.

Salah gotta learn to use his right foot

[thread="633945"] [/thread]
ya I could see that

I tell the dudes in the android thread that people look stupid with a phone screen bigger than 5.2"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom