❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pura mierda boludo. There's no club I hate more in Argentina than Boca Juniors.

Here's my hate rankings:
1. Boca
2. Velez Sarsfield
3. Independiente
4. Huracan
5. River
6. Racing

@ManUtdUpdates_: Louis van Gaal has lost the confidence of Manchester United's senior players who want Jose Mourinho. Ed Woodward is concerned if he does not act soon Manchester United may miss out on Jose Mourinho. [Guardian] #MUFC

Well...act now then :lol:

Well...act now then
laugh.gif
From "we're not sure if he fits into Utd's culture" to "please come, Jose"... 

I want Balo in Atlanta in 2017 
mean.gif
 but who would turn down that China money if they offer it to him 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Pura mierda boludo. There's no club I hate more in Argentina than Boca Juniors.

Here's my hate rankings:
1. Boca
2. Velez Sarsfield
3. Independiente
4. Huracan
5. River
6. Racing
The reason Iike them is that I was in argentina for a half year backpacking around in patagonia.  I watched a few games on TV in the bars from time to time, and they were always on.  I wanted to get a jersey, and when I was in the city of bariloche, I got one.  To be honest, I didn't know much about them or argentine soccer (or professional soccer in general) at the time.  I've added a few since then to the collection.  

dragicon dragicon I was just giving you a hard time :lol:

Boca is usually the go-to team for foreigners who want to start watching our league. Those Swedish flag home and black/white away jerseys are hard to find nowadays, those were good gets for you. Cool to hear that you went backpacking around Patagonia. Hope you enjoyed it, it's beautiful country out there.

Last edited:
^ it's all good Broski. Those are my favorites. I might pick up the away white from last year though.

And southern chile and Argentina are amazing. Sucks with all the development that has taken place the last few years down there. I don't think I would enjoy it as much today if I went down there again.

Last edited:

Side note:

My organic chemistry professor and I chop it up about footy all the time, and he recently requested me on Twitter and said we should watch the CL final together over some beers. He's an awesome professor and a really cool dude.

A lot of the info I get that I talk to him about is posted in this thread from you guys, so thank you for helping seal the deal on getting a sweet letter of recommendation from him
tongue.gif
Who does he support?
Contrary to what you guys here may think, I don't have anything against United and he's a Man U fan. 

For whatever reason I had a feeling he was a footy fan, so the first day of class I wore a United shirt (he's from Africa so I had a feeling he'd be an EPL fan and if he were, I guessed he'd support either United or Chelsea.) He thought I was a fan too and then I said I'm not, and joked I just like United for giving us Ronaldo, and then he knew who I supported.

He messed around back and said he better not ever see me wearing that shirt again so I haven't. Although I've thought about trolling him and wearing it to his class after a poor result before 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm just the last person to find this out, but my buddy just told me that Ray Hudson does like 99% of his matches off site in Miami rather than actually being at the matches. That kind of bummed me out knowing it's a little fake. Like he's just watching the games like us, but commentating while watching a TV :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom