❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap game for me to attend.... But still probably the greatest day of my life tbh

COYS

Now the rush to make it up north before 10.....

MSN is back! This might be a good shot for Sergi. He looked good last game. Hope the kid flourishes.

Visca Barca! :pimp:

chelsea and drool lost??!? excellent :lol:

need Ozil back...moved the ball way to casually and were way too unimaginative with it

@JBurtTelegraph
Louis Van Gaal has told Javier Hernandez he can leave @ManUtd before window closes on Tuesday. More on @TeleFootball

@JBurtTelegraph

Louis Van Gaal has told Javier Hernandez he can leave @ManUtd before window closes on Tuesday. More on @TeleFootball

Can't say I'm surprised after that now famous look :lol:,gonna be bittersweet when he leaves for good though :\. He's not the same Chicha as he was under SAF but he was one of the last remnants from that era still on the squad. I always hoped he'd succeed but he never really broke through in the team,hope he has/I'm sure he'll have more luck elswhere. He's too talented

Surely this MUST mean a new no.9 is coming on right?

Last edited:
I agree... I like the kid... just a shame it didn't work out.  

James Wilson?  Or Fellaini... 
laugh.gif

:lol: @ cameraman spotting three blonde chicks who take a selfie together in the crowd.

Now it's officially desperation time before the deadline,no choice but to overpay hard for someone now with that lack of depth 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Ivanovic has never been the ideal RB anyways, I don't know why Mou fell in love with that. He just loved having three CB's out there I guess :lol:

What sucks is that Azpilacueta has been playing out of position for years now, he should be RB - but they just let Felipe go at LB and have no one to cover that position. I bet Jose goes after a LB in these last couple days. Has to.

Where can i watch full highlights of games?
Soccerhighlightstoday.com looks to be down and footytube is kinda confusing

Kameni > Ochoa easily.

Vermalean had amazing game today filling in for pique and now he scored his first goal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom