❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see the actual amount of money offered for certain players like Pogba and others that where rejected by their clubs on the final day of the transfer window.

I imagine that everyone just lowballs the **** out of each other except for Man U who seems to get fleeced on every deal.

I would love to see the actual amount of money offered for certain players like Pogba and others that where rejected by their clubs on the final day of the transfer window.

I imagine that everyone just lowballs the **** out of each other except for Man U who seems to get fleeced on every deal.

:lol: :smh:

Apparently Chelsea had a crazy Pogba bid turned down not long ago

Last edited:
Missed all the footy yesterday. Saw a few minutes of the Man U loss, and missed the whole PSG match

I finally got Bein sports, so I can watch my boys flourish though :pimp:

I see Di Maria is very comfortable in Paris already. And I see United is in desperation mode 100% right now with that last transfer :x

I know PSG is finishing on top, I just hope Man U can sort things out sooner than later

I wonder why they would do that?

De Bruyne at Bayern would have been more lethal than any other club in the world

Am I the only one who isn't upset at the Martial transfer (rumor/agreed)..?
I personally get ecstatic whenever I hear that Man U overpaid for someone
roll.gif
roll.gif

Money isn't a hurdle for teams like ManU, so the price doesn't really faze me.  BUT. If  he's supposed to be the "next big thing", and we could get hime before a bidding war, then why not

I mean it's not my money so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ at the end of the day :lol:. Happy to have someone else to pair with Rooneh or play the wing. I hope this isn't the end though since we just lost Chicha and Adnan

Last edited:
De Bruyne wouldn't have had as much freedom from pressure in Bayern. The midfield and attack are already stacked, and he'd be further keeping the beloved German hero Gotze on the bench.

In City he's not just another guy either. It was clear they really wanted him, and he's in an environment where they'll allow him the freedom he wants and that a creative player needs to thrive.

:rofl: :rofl:

Money isn't a hurdle for teams like ManU, so the price doesn't really faze me.  BUT. If  he's supposed to be the "next big thing", and we could get hime before a bidding war, then why not

There was a bidding war, with time and their lack of action in the previous months of the window, which caused them to spend more than they would have against any other club for his signature if this were 2 months ago.

You dudes just spent James Rodriguez money on someone who's unproven. And people questioned James' fee. Yea it's not your money, but it's your teams' money that could have certainly been better spent elsewhere.

As a Chelsea fan, I am not totally happy that City got KDB.

But as a football fan, I am glad KDB joins City. He's so much fun to watch. Looking forward to seeing his full strength against PL teams.

De Bruyne wouldn't have had as much freedom from pressure in Bayern. The midfield and attack are already stacked, and he'd be further keeping the beloved German hero Gotze on the bench.

In City he's not just another guy either. It was clear they really wanted him, and he's in an environment where they'll allow him the freedom he wants and that a creative player needs to thrive.
I agree with this i'm just wondering why the sponsor Volkswagen would get involved if it is true that they did

roll.gif
roll.gif

There was a bidding war, with time and their lack of action in the previous months of the window, which caused them to spend more than they would have against any other club for his signature if this were 2 months ago.

You dudes just spent James Rodriguez money on someone who's unproven. And people questioned James' fee. Yea it's not your money, but it's your teams' money that could have certainly been better spent elsewhere.
I do agree with you on the point that our lack of action in the previous months caused the price to go up.  As for the James Rodriguez money, at the time of the deal, he was still somewhat "unproven".  That deal is now paying high dividends because Real spent what some considered "too much" at the time.

View media item 1694214
Gotze
Muller
Hummels
Pogba

Neymar
Di Maria
Aguero

Or

Muller
Reus
Bale

Hardware on Hardware

I agree with this i'm just wondering why the sponsor Volkswagen would get involved if it is true that they did

Yeah, after some thought, I agree also. I'm just drawing a blank as to why Volkswagen of all people stepped in to interfere

At this point in time of the window everyone is gonna be overpriced since no team wants to let go of their best players this late in the window,it has yet to be seen if this move will pay off but it's a big high risk high reward gamble. Hope we manage to get Navas in return for DDG,kill 2 birds with one stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom