❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
trollin hard. i see literally nothing on any site/twitter feed about cavani and roma :rolleyes

edit: damn i always liked him

World Soccer Shop ‏@worldsoccershop 6m6 minutes ago
#DeadlineDay Confirmed!

Jakub Blaszczykowski joins Fiorentina on a loan deal from @BVB!

Last edited:
ppl gunna think ur a lame dude for that for a long time 
laugh.gif

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...-maria-i-left-because-i-clashed-with-van-gaal
"Van Gaal has his philosophy and one of the reasons I wanted to go to Manchester United is because of that factor," he told ESPN Radio.

"However, it was difficult to adapt to Van Gaal's workings. I had a couple of run-ins with him.

"It started well for me but then I got injured. When I came back, Van Gaal changed my position. When I spoke to PSG coach Laurent Blanc he said he'd play me in the position I had for Real Madrid."
More wood on the LVG fire 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
roll.gif

David De Gea sitting at home like 

Gotta cancel his flight for another year 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Holy ****...wow Idc RM will be fine with Navas and just grab De Gea for the free :pimp:

It's all a bit weird right now...

Some are saying Madrid delayed on purpose cause they didn't want to pay for someone they'd get on a free in a year, others are saying United delayed on purpose to stick it to Madrid, and others are saying, that the likelihood is that Madrid will pay a big fine and get him anyway (apparently La Liga VERY VERY rarely does extensions).

It's all a bit weird right now...

Some are saying Madrid delayed on purpose cause they didn't want to pay for someone they'd get on a free in a year, others are saying United delayed on purpose to stick it to Madrid, and others are saying, that the likelihood is that Madrid will pay a big fine and get him anyway (apparently La Liga VERY VERY rarely does extensions).
Was just about to post this.

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 9m9 minutes ago
BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sources - David de Gea's move to Real Madrid from Manchester United stalls. More now on #SSNHQ

Please, tell me this is a joke?

:x :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
My only question is what what United gain by "sticking it" to Madrid?

Not really sure. To be honest, Madrid comes out on top if the deal falls through.

They keep Navas who they'll sell and make money, and replace him with DDG anyway. It's United who has the most to lose here, and that's why I don't see why they would purposefully delay submitting the paperwork.

On the other hand, Madrid had 3 months to complete the deal, why did they wait until final day?

Wait so now what? Man U will have to buy Navas in January or the summer? Or go for another GK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom