❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times must Frolani miss in front of goal for this to continue?!?!

Dude is absolutely useless on the pitch which makes it all the more infuriating that LVG seems to have faith in him...

He misses a sitter like that on a weekly basis it feels :smh:

That hyped up aerial ability of his is non existent,he's just tall. Can't win a header to save his life

Last edited:

How many times must Frolani miss in front of goal for this to continue?!?!
Dude is absuolutely useless on the pitch which makes it all the more infuriating that LVG seems to have faith in him...

He misses a sitter like that on a weekly basis it feels
mean.gif
Heck yea!  Hard times at ManU

There is nothing funnier than watching a grown man who is also a pro athlete just fall when there is no way they should have
roll.gif

Last edited:
Sure, the passing as been crap, there's been no creativity, the defense's been shoddy, there's no confidence and the finishing's weak... but look how sweet those unis are! 

Sure, the passing as been crap, there's been no creativity, the defense's been shoddy, there's no confidence and the finishing's weak... but look how sweet those unis are! 
They've got the first step to the Deion Sanders key's to success down.
quote-if-you-look-good-you-feel-good-if-you-feel-good-you-play-good-if-you-play-good-they-deion-sanders-59-55-43.jpg

Wake up late, ready to throw my Tony third jersey on and watch the end of the game... See we're down 2-0 so I went back to bed. Woke up now for good and realized I wasn't just dreaming, we really are turrible right now :frown:

Not just the fact that they're losing, it's the way they're losing... just ugly.  Play like that, you deserve to lose. 

i

Last edited:
Hazard on the bench?

@UnitedPeoplesTV: 29 points in 18 games is Manchester United’s lowest ever points tally, in Premier League history.

Welp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom