❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Argentina gunning for that silverware :nerd:. That squad looks capable of sweeping up these other weak squad selections were seeing.

Varane has a thigh injury apparently and is out of the UCL final :smh:. He might even miss some Euro time. The timing :x

Last edited:

"It's over..." ???

I sure hope so.

Damn lowkey I feel for him after that quote :\. The way his departure has been handled was less than ideal. I definitely dont think it was the clubs doing since they've really been careful not to undermine LVG publically throughout this whole extended saga.

Mendes must've not liked the way he treated his clients during his time at the club or something :lol:. Still,the mans final sending off was sort of overshadowed yesterday :smh:

Last edited:

"It's over..." ???

I sure hope so.

Damn lowkey I feel for him after that quote :\. The way his departure has been handled was less than ideal. I definitely dont think it was the clubs doing since they've really been careful not to undermine LVG publically throughout this whole extended saga.

Mendes must've not liked the way he treated his clients during his time at the club or something :lol:. Still,the mans final sending off was sort of overshadowed yesterday :smh:

This season was so tough for me to watch that I don't feel for him at all. His brand of football is dreadful. He's worse than Moyes

I'm not sad to see him go,just feel like it could've been timed a bit better but as a fan yesterday was pure joyful bliss after the last 3 seasons :lol: :pimp:.

Things seem to be moving rather fast now...

James Cooper ‏@SkyJamesCooper :

Manchester United team bus is set to leave London at midday with the Glazers, Ed Woodward and van Gaal remaining in London. #mufc

The meeting is taking place as we speak and we will have official confirmation of LvG's departure within the next 24-48 hours. #mufc

Manchester United have offered van Gaal a role behind the scenes and he is contemplating this idea. #mufc

Finally I receive official confirmation Jorge Mendes (Mourinho's agent) is to fly into Manchester for talks on Tuesday afternoon. #mufc

Last edited:
politics? Or just a bad decision?
You can't even compare the two. Sure, Dybala might not get playing time but he's not washed out like Lavezzi. I'm sure it's not a bad decision, the coach and Lavezzi probably have a good friendship unless he's tearing up the Chinese League and even then... Come on.

I know Juve won't free him for the olympics but was he available for Copa America and just wasn't called up?

Last edited:
Liverpool after Drinkwater for £14m
giphy.gif

:rofl: **** outta here

Didn't know there's friendlies today

No breaks
laugh.gif
For real 
laugh.gif

The dudes that play for their country and play at a top/popular club get no rest seems like they are playing all year round between the league, international friendlies, preseason tournaments and the years where there are international tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom