❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree that it's shameful and embarrassing but a couple of drunk idiots throwing beer cups isn't comparable to throwing pyrotechnics and bananas onto the field.

I see it's bash on mexicans time though (which isn't at all surprising to be honest), what with all these random usernames coming out of nowhere with the sole purpose to throw salt, so imma just fall back

A couple?? What are you talking about a couple. It's a lot more than that. I been to plenty of Mexico USA games to see it in person. Mexico fans are the worse.

Ok
Guess you don't see much soccer other than when el tri or USA play

Try wAtching the 2nd divisions of euro leagues

A couple?? What are you talking about a couple. It's a lot more than that. I been to plenty of Mexico USA games to see it in person. Mexico fans are the worse.
yes a couple. There's like 50,000 people there. If we went along with your exaggerated narrative then the whole pitch would be riddled with crap.
What horse do you have in this race anyway? Are you Chilean? What exactly are you trying to accomplish by coming in here with the sole purpose of talking **** about a specific group of people?

Last edited:
yes a couple. There's like 50,000 people there. If we went along with your exaggerated narrative then the whole pitch would be riddled with crap.
What horse do you have in this race anyway? Are you Chilean? What exactly are you trying to accomplish by coming in here with the sole purpose of talking ****?

Just own it that the fans are classless. This is nothing new with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom