🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: V.s. Phillies 5/13-5/16

They punted tonight's game by moving Degrom to tomorrow. Can't afford to give away games regardless of who the opponent is.

I'm beyond tired of Collins making unnecessary moves in late innings.
Not a good move taking out Duda who had a HR and a double.

Collins consistent mismanagement in late innings and these bottom of the barrel pitchers will be the end of us.

Reed hasn't been good this year. Maybe he's just not a closer. The Mets could have avoided this loss by blowing the game open earlier with RISP. They shoot themselves in the foot moreso than the other team executing. Where would this be if they made half the mistakes they did?

harvey solid today on national tv.

mets are 2nd in league with runners in scoring position.

matz no htter for 5 innings today for AAA vegas. some signs of life

The Dark Dildo did well today. Matz coming through with the White Vans.

:rofl:

Youre wrong for that 1. but still............:lol:

Its good to see the offense is still clicking. We've left a few stranded on the bases the last 2 games but still scoring better than this time last year and the year before.

I think its important Duda starts as much as possible cuz he's a streaky hitter.

Gsellman pitched very well yesterday.

The best part is that Mets' starting pitchers' ERA have been reduced lately

Cabrera is a pro but he looks hurt out there, I really wish they would bring up Rosario

The only thing this offense needs right now to be good from top to bottom. Flores should be playing everyday (figure out where to put him), Rivera over D'arnaud, and Cespedes when he returns over Grandy

Last edited:
Two freaking outs

Base loaded

:smh:

this has been a trend the past few games. bases loades in late innings, giving us a chance to come from behind (pause) and win but failed.

Bruce !!!!!!!!!!!!!
8)

Going to be interesting to see what the Mets offer him this coming winter. They should offer him a 4 year similar to Granderson since Grandy will be leaving this winter.

Back
Top Bottom