🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Poolside :x

Its in the 50s today here in da Chi
Complete ******** :smh: Wasn't even a casual drop too. It was in the high 70ss one day then the next day it was mid 50s and has been in the 50s since.

Ive been saying this since June, this winter will be WORSE than last years. :x

Complete ******** :smh: Wasn't even a casual drop too. It was in the high 70ss one day then the next day it was mid 50s and has been in the 50s since.

Ive been saying this since June, this winter will be WORSE than last years. :x
Can't imagine being in Chi during the winter man :x hope you guys will be good tho I know winter in NJ was pretty rough last winter too

Not to keep OT but this Winter is supposed to be horrible
sick.gif

obligatory Winter is Coming...

Complete ********
mean.gif
Wasn't even a casual drop too. It was in the high 70ss one day then the next day it was mid 50s and has been in the 50s since.

Ive been saying this since June, this winter will be WORSE than last years.
sick.gif
Bro dont even say that... I told my boss if this winter is like last I'm headed back to east coast

318408-002

BLACK/SUNSET GLOW//WHITE

3/31/15
Happy to have these confirmed, but we have to wait until next year for these? Thought I was going to be done with ATC II's this year. I really wanted to wear them during the fall.

Still waiting on blue suedes... I have hope that Nike will release them since they did post them on their nikesportswear Instagram page a while back.

Last edited:
Bro dont even say that... I told my boss if this winter is like last I'm headed back to east coast
Can't wait till I have an opportunity to move to NYC.
Chicago - Colder winters
NYC - Snowier winters

Can't imagine being in Chi during the winter man :x hope you guys will be good tho I know winter in NJ was pretty rough last winter too

Chicago wasnt even the worst. If you lived in Minnesota you might as well have been in Calgary. srs. That one day where the midwest was like 20 below and the feels like temp was 40 below, the ice in minnesota roads was so thick, and it was so cold, they couldnt even melt it with CHEMICAL treatments. They had like 3 or 4 inches of ice on the roads for days.

Anyone see the hot lavas in store but they look faded? I saw some and they almost looked maroon or like they were faded by the sun (but it was an indoor mall). Am i looking at a different colorway or messed up pair or are they all like that?

Anyone see the hot lavas in store but they look faded? I saw some and they almost looked maroon or like they were faded by the sun (but it was an indoor mall). Am i looking at a different colorway or messed up pair or are they all like that?
fluorescent lights would be my guess as the cause of the faded look 

but a pic would help 
happy.gif

ATC2 again in 2015?!?!? Money saved I guess. Wonder if GS will continue as well.

This vid was great sinner. Nice to see the ATC on court again. Do you know what racquet he's using? looks like a old Youtek radical (paintjob at least) - but i thought he was hitting Donnay these days...
Probably the same Head Radical Tour paint job he used during his career?  I'm just guessing, of course.  He messed with some Donnays a couple of years ago, but ultimately went back to Head.  He also tried the Head Extreme & Babolat Aeropro.

He's also had different string patterns throughout his career. 

Andre+Agassi+World+Tennis+Day+London+Showdown+2Q5HAj44lsCx.jpg

Andre+Agassi+Andre+Agassi+Plays+Doubles+Exhibition+P4X0ApDq0jtx.jpg

Last edited:
Good find on the video, love seeing him wearing the US Open 2's. He went with the red laces this time. Yea he's using the Radical Trisys 260 mod version.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom