🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

thanks for this find & repped

didn't think i would end up with 2 more pairs before the end of this year :smile:

I'm unable to find the Black Air Tech Challenge Hybrids in an 8- 8.5 ANYWHERE. I'm starting to think they started the size run at 9 lol

nerd.gif

I always found it ironic that Connors who was jealous of Andre and despised him yet wore one of his signature shoes.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ahhh man...**** just hit the fan if those flares retro in any og colorway...with the reverse swoosh and decent quality..not lile the trash they put out a coiple years back ...had the wht/purple pair in HS first pair of sneakers i actually made my mom buy me...boy o boy the memories..have never doubled up on any sneaker will triple up if the purples release def doubling on the wht/blk with and only reverse swoosh

Some pics I took at NTNY when they claimed these were game used. Hard to believe because I remeber seeing the shoe size smaller and Andre had the swoosh on the tongue when he wore these at the US Open Final and won it. The leather is tumbled in the pic too.
Yeah, most definitely not the ones he wore in 1994.  Those were the 2000 retro.  I don't quite remember if the 2000's had the tumbled leather... mine crumbled a while back... [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Anyway, forgot to screen-cap the vid... 

Of course, this caught my eye...

15950295957_516c72035c_c.jpg

A few more pics from the SneakerFreaker set...

http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/sneakers/nike-air-flare-blacklt-retro-persian-violet/

Nike_AirFlare_PersianViolet_2.jpg

Nike_AirFlare_PersianViolet_3.jpg

Nike_AirFlare_PersianViolet_4.jpg

BUT...
If you have been living under a rock you may have missed the news that Andre Agassi has returned to his home of the Swoosh. Not only is this great news for Nike, it is also great news for our feet – point in call, the return of the Nike Air Flare. Donned by the tennis great towards the latter end of his career, the Flare will make a triumphant return in 2015 stitched up in this Persian Violet combination. We will bring you all the news for these as it comes, so keep your eyes glued to this spot.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I'd definitely prefer the OG treatment on those, but I'd be lying if I said they didn't look good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom