🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I hate to be Debbie Downer but I hope you can break even by time the brand catches wind.

Id be interested in a shirt for golf but that price is no go for me.

Wheres the NT discount code :lol:

Good work nonetheless

It'll be 115 for one shirt. I'll add a second code if someone wants 2 and make it $30 off. $230 for 2

They look nice but I'd prefer a blend over 100% polyester. And as others have said there should be an XL.
sorry to disappoint.  i had a limited choice of fabric. to print less than 10000 yards of custom designed fabric you have very few options. As for sizes, they are ample (see the size measurements on the website). It costs a lot of money for each line of sizing (s, m, l, xl etc) and i couldn't afford to add more. i had to keep it simple.

wow you live in HK and you have never used taobao before ?? :wow:
i think if i live in HK i would totally abuse taobao and gonna buy a crap load of products from there :D  
Lol. If I VISITED HK I'd go taobao crazy. I used to be addicted to taobao. I even have an acct and I've ordered everything from snakeskin to iPhone cases to clothes on there. I'm in the us btw.

STEAL. I thought I got a good deal on my sz 9 worn once for $123 shipped.

Please let me know if this goes against the board policy. Not trying to get banned or anything. Enjoy it in this forum too much. Just trying to help someone else out in need.

It does. Unfortunately I got banned for a week last year for trying to oop someone a Melo 1 for retail. Just edit it.

Have fake ATC2 ever been made ? Never seen any fakes

Yes. They exist, but they're rly bad and rly obvious.
Example
medium.jpg

i just made some matching shirts for the hot lavas. it has taken 6 months and i am nearly broke.  i am a huge fan of the shoes and the shirts. here's a taste...
cool those shirts just made me actually like those sneakers, for serious.  significant cause I never liked those particular ATCs, I could never figure out what was going on with them (the design I mean)

Last edited:
Last edited:
I doubt shipping from sivas comes out to that price. They destroy you on shipping to the US. But if I'm wrong, that's good news.

Do not buy from Sivas, people have shoes not delivered to them, major fees and they don't respond back.

Last edited:
Do not buy from Sivas, people have shoes not delivered to them, major fees and they don't respond back.

Don't know about the failed delivery but I've ordered many times from sivas without issue. And since these are under $200 shipped - there won't be US customs fees (which there almost always were for purchases over $200 from sivas because they use fedex)

Back
Top Bottom