🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

laugh.gif
 Yeah... I guess I just haven't found anything that I really, really need yet.  My friends have used it though... no issues.  It all depends on what you buy, really. 

If anyone is still searching, I have a Black/Obsidian Waterproof ATC II in a size 11 available. Please let me know if this goes against the board policy. Not trying to get banned or anything. Enjoy it in this forum too much. Just trying to help someone else out in need.

As far as I know...I have not seen fakes of the Grand Slams, that's for sure. Can't speak for the GR's.
In my opinion, they would have made fake Grand Slams before making fake GRs, way more profit from fake Grand Slams as those are limited but yeah never seen any of those.

I just reciieved my Wimbledon in the mail and the shoes seems fine. I got it off ebay from a top rated seller. From reading the post on here a few red flags raised when I saw that mine did not come with a square sticker and I haven't bought a pair of nikes that comes in the white box and I'm used to the glossy like shoe label. Mine is just paper no gloss. And also are the insoles suppose to be removable? Thanks for any help. View media item 1385331View media item 1385332

Not all boxes have a sticker and I have white SP boxes that don't have a glossy label, they are dull.

Everything about the box photos you posted looks fine.

The more determining factor would be detailed photos of the shoe itself. 

Last edited:
I just reciieved my Wimbledon in the mail and the shoes seems fine. I got it off ebay from a top rated seller. From reading the post on here a few red flags raised when I saw that mine did not come with a square sticker and I haven't bought a pair of nikes that comes in the white box and I'm used to the glossy like shoe label. Mine is just paper no gloss. And also are the insoles suppose to be removable? Thanks for any help. View media item 1385331View media item 1385332

You're fine. Half of my SPs have a sticker and half do not. The ones I bought from Europe have one, but the ndc pairs don't

bpurdie bpurdie

Well, looks like you did a helluva job on them. Hopefully you'll be under Nike's radar on these. I'm definitely interested.

Peace,
J

My interest is peaked. Definitely interested in the white. Keep us updated.

Do you not make size XL? Disappointing.

Last edited:
Nice job & effort, but like J said... hope, for your sake, there won't be any legal issues from Nike.  

Back
Top Bottom