🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Will power needed to try and kop on sale. I KNOW these will sit just like most of the ATC line. Just got to stay patient even though I want to scoop right now.

The flaming tennis ball is EVERYTHING on this shoe.

Simply beautiful.

I still can't believe how bad Nike botched the last retro. Seriously, how the hell did that happen? :lol:

1 pair of sonic yellows and 1 pair of purples and I'm good. Gonna wait and see if they hit discount though, I did my part paying full retail on the 2's. 
glasses.gif

I really hope Nike has some gear to go with these. A commercial or something. There's well over 1 million views on this thread so you would think that there would be some publicity to a shoe like this. This is definitely a shoe that I've been hyped up for a long time since I had the og's.

This!

Tees, polos, anything. C'mon Nike.

I'll take any vintage tee. :lol:

View media item 1606495View media item 1606498View media item 1606499View media item 1606504View media item 1606506View media item 1606508View media item 1606514View media item 1606516View media item 1606521View media item 1606524View media item 1606526

1 pair of sonic yellows and 1 pair of purples and I'm good. Gonna wait and see if they hit discount though, I did my part paying full retail on the 2's. 
glasses.gif
I here that one. Can't believe the lavas are at the outlets for $49.99

I just never know what Nike is going to do. They could make a ton of them or not many at all.

glasses.gif
1 pair of Sonic Yellows you say? 
tongue.gif

236.jpg

I'll take any vintage tee.
laugh.gif

Actually, this shirt was released during the retros... I was disappointed cuz none of the colorways they released at the time were OG. 

Pixel ATC IIs for $60 shipped via SoleClassics: .

Smdh copped but screwed myself and didn't mention the free shipping code when I phone ordered and ended up paying $75 shipped for no reason :smh:. $15 gone for nothing, ****!

Yeah, I just read the thread title so that's where it came from 
glasses.gif

I've honestly never owned a pair of 3's so I claim ignorance on color shades, etc. When I was a kid I was a big Agassi fan, but the only Agassi gear my parents would authorize was a headband. When you're 10 years old it's tough to convince your parents that you need a pair of J's AND a pair of ATC's 
laugh.gif

In Van's defense the thread title does say Sonic Yellow
laugh.gif
I only just noticed that! 
laugh.gif

14612699789_2aa00f7ec0_n.jpg

Yeah, I just read the thread title so that's where it came from 
glasses.gif

I've honestly never owned a pair of 3's so I claim ignorance on color shades, etc. When I was a kid I was a big Agassi fan, but the only Agassi gear my parents would authorize was a headband. When you're 10 years old it's tough to convince your parents that you need a pair of J's AND a pair of ATC's 
laugh.gif
It's all good.  I remember it being quite a big deal back in 2007, and rightfully so.  The shade was noticeably different... but at the time, I had a "beggars can't be choosers" attitude... I was just glad we got a retro.  
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
It's funny. My dad is in no way into sneakers but he actually had the Volts when they came out. I had the Jordans.

He wore them until they were nothing. Think he mowed the Lawn in them for 3 years.
laugh.gif

Bought a pair from Shoe Palace to surprise and give to him.

Back
Top Bottom