🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

The 40 volume creme took most of it off.

Never heard of it. My right shoe is also a bit jacked up.

Thanks NrmanCruso!
EkHunter, I'm also disappointed in the 2 shades of Volt that was used on air pocket and leather.
But I can't really complain the rest is pretty dam close!

You brush it on and wrap plastic wrap over the areas you have applied the creme. (That way it stays wet). Set the shoe out in the sun for a few hrs. Then just wash the creme off and dry the shoe. The creme is used for whitening midsoles when ppl do shoe restorations

View media item 1609655

Do these fit the same as Jordans?

And any word on a release date for the yellow Volts?
Looking for a size 10.

You brush it on and wrap plastic wrap over the areas you have applied the creme. (That way it stays wet). Set the shoe out in the sun for a few hrs. Then just wash the creme off and dry the shoe. The creme is used for whitening midsoles when ppl do shoe restorations

View media item 1609655

Pretty interesting since I'm a graphic designer at a hair care company. Across from me are shelves of Volume 40. Will any brand work?

Last edited:
Ive only used the 40 volume. Ive heard the higher the number the "faster results". U could go with 40 and should be fine

Pretty interesting since I'm a graphic designer at a hair care company. Across from me are shelves of Volume 40. Will any brand work?

its the H2O2 ( hydro. peroxide) thats secret ingredient. As long it contains that brand doesnt matter. 

You could probably make your own with peroxide, baking soda and salt; creating a paste consistency. 

be carefull to cover only plastic parts,not foam parts! tape mask if not sure. works best on cleanest plastic. leave under cellophane or ziplock bag under the sun a couple of hours if really hot, clear with water, do again if needed. works on 2007 ATC2 front soles yellowing a bit.

Thanks for the tips. Honestly I'm just going to return it.

Last edited:
don't think it's oxydation, the chinese man missed a paint coat there.

ig account with some atc love

Back
Top Bottom