🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

So I'm assuming Agassi will wear the ATC3 and Sampras the Oscillate? Can't wait to see pics and video.

Yup, andre rockin the white atc iii's which i still have to cop, along with a double up of the og colorway

Last edited:
Yeah right! OG plus volt shirt would've be awesome!

Let's be honest though we all want the original polo and denim shorts.

Last edited:
I have 2 whites and 3 volts so far. Just love this shoe and sitting on a 20% code.

Yeah right! OG plus volt shirt would've be awesome!

Let's be honest though we all want the original polo and denim shorts.

I looked into making the volt shirt or a corresponding purple sleeve shirt (one of my favs from RG 1991), but the zipper is hard to find. It's an O ring rubber zipper that is upside down. Those who have it know what I'm talking about. The graphic on the back is not terribly difficult. The cut of the shirt is not for street wear. It's cut high life a half shirt to show off the belly when you hit a forehand, not for cruising the mall. Looks funny off a tennis court. I really didn't think I could sell more than 5

I looked into making the volt shirt or a corresponding purple sleeve shirt (one of my favs from RG 1991), but the zipper is hard to find. It's an O ring rubber zipper that is upside down. Those who have it know what I'm talking about. The graphic on the back is not terribly difficult. The cut of the shirt is not for street wear. It's cut high life a half shirt to show off the belly when you hit a forehand, not for cruising the mall. Looks funny off a tennis court. I really didn't think I could sell more than 5
You really described that shirt well, late 80's cut and I thought the zipper ring was stuck up on the one I had, definitely an awkward shirt

Back
Top Bottom