🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Where are you seeing these prices at? I wouldnt mind getting one for around $270. The Wimbledons however is what Im after and there are no size 12s on eBay.

So not fair that Wimbledons and US opens are region specific, but the the Aus Open somehow end up all over the freakin world.. Why only the Aus ... And not the other two

Crazy how much the Aussie ATC's are going for. Really glad I got a hold of some hot lava's. 08's or 14's, does it really matter? 

you guys in NY have it so easy

Resellers probably make 6 figures out there :smh:

and the jordan shop is opening tomorrow

View media item 745819
Don't even bring this up. They will go on and on about how many more hypebeast they have which doesnt make sense because they have such a ridiculous allocation. They should try copping someplace with hypebeast and no allocation

Aus have been by far the easiest to get out of the three so far. Wimbledon's are the most elusive, because they came out of nowhere. After those dropped, we were primed for the subsequent releases.

how do you guys hear about the other releases? is there any info about them? nothing's on the nike release calander, but all of a sudden some AUS dropped? im confused

I only heard about the Hot Lavas, but would love a pair of US opens or Wimbeledons. 

Wimbledon's and US Open's are long gone now. There seems to be a lot more Aus available. They've released in four countries so far. Info comes from internet sites and word of mouth shortly before the drop.

Wimbledon's and US Open's are long gone now. There seems to be a lot more Aus available. They've released in four countries so far. Info comes from internet sites and word of mouth shortly before the drop.
best places to get this sort of info? i follow a good amount of sneaker news sites, but none have ever made mention of these shoes?

These are Tier Zero shoes, they don't get much coverage. I found out about the Wimbledon's by googling Air Tech Challenge II the day before they released at ProDirect, which was by pure chance. I found out about the US and Aus Open's from here mainly. Footpatrol tweeted the day before that they would be selling the Aus, and there is a rumour that NT LDN will get them anytime now, so I keep going in there in hope that they have them, but nothing so far.

Last edited:

best places to get this sort of info? i follow a good amount of sneaker news sites, but none have ever made mention of these shoes?
those sneaker websites and blogs are runned by fools lol 
laugh.gif
its better if you follow/subscribe me
wink.gif

From a hookup right? Or do they ship direct?

Customs have held my Court Victory's for four days now. What's the holdup? I already know there's a £16 charge. I bet my Clay's get a charge too.

Last edited:
Edit: sorry it was Nike Britomart (Auckland) I tried Melbourne first and they sold out my size
Tel +64 9 550 6453

Back
Top Bottom