🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

In the book Open
happy.gif
Word.
Dressing like me in 1988 means wearing denim shorts. They’re my signature. They’re synonymous
with me, mentioned in every article and profile. Oddly, I didn’t choose to wear them;
they chose me. It was 1987, in Portland, Oregon. I was playing the Nike International Challenge
and Nike reps invited me up to a hotel suite to show me the latest demos and clothing
samples. McEnroe was there, and of course he was given first choice. He held up a pair of
denim shorts and said, What the **** are these?

My eyes got big. I licked my lips and thought, Whoa. Those are cool. If you don’t want
those, Mac, I’ve got dibs.

I remember the Nike booth at the Open selling them in 88 (I had some pairs) they carried revolutionary stuff. I hope the creativity or retros return this year with an Agassi line starting back up.

Last edited:
I love the fact that guys play competitive tennis after their "highlight" years, its one of the few sports you see it and its not done in a way that degrades/disrespects "the game", there's actually a fan base on the snrs tour and people appreciate the contributions these guys made over their careers and can still show some of the skills that got them to the top of the sport back in the day.

People ridiculed the NBA legends game a number of yrs back and eventually the game was scrapped but a lot of the current gen NBA "retirees" are still in good shape and could still get up and down the court. If Mike were to return wit Magic, D.Robinson, Hakeem etc Im sure it would get attention Im sure pres Obama would even throw in a few layups and it dosent have to be one of those "look how decrepit these guys are now" sorta thing if its done in the right way.

I remember the Nike booth at the Open selling them in 88 (I had some pairs) they carried revolutionary stuff. I hope the creativity or retros return this year with an Agassi line starting back up.

I think the creativity of retroes has been on point for a while. Nike retroed the Huaraches both the OGs and some pretty dope retro+ colorways.There is the Roshe Run movement (they are old enough to be retroes right?). The air flows came out not long ago. SBs are back on. The ATCs are in full force. I have no doubt they will deliver. Wouldnt be surprised if they announce a different model to retro by wimbledon.

Last edited:
So wait...I thought the tarts were coming out on the 14th.  Now you all are saying Kumquats on the 15th.  What is correct and what isn't?

unheardofbrand claiming 4/1 For Poison Green, 5/1 Kumquats and Lava GR release in summer 

Tarts/Orange Burst 3/14 retail is 130 

unheardofbrand claiming 4/1 For Poison Green, 5/1 Kumquats and Lava GR release in summer 

Tarts/Orange Burst 3/14 retail is 130 

If im not mistaken that is jshortt lil bro store, and thats the info he has been saying for awhile..But some ppl wanted to question his info

If im not mistaken that is jshortt lil bro store, and thats the info he has been saying for awhile..But some ppl wanted to question his info

and they bumped the price up to $130 for the orange bursts huh? i wonder if that's every where or just the store 
nerd.gif

I believe your right as well about the store... I waited until he confirmed Rd before I mentioned it 
laugh.gif

The price quote wasnt from the store its was from @DreDayCoop on twt but I believe he got his info from the same source.. so one can assume that retail is actually 130 

>posting from pg 1

AGASSIs fits were so clean back in the day

I cant imagine how many fauz leather jeggings are getting matched up to these joints now, yikes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom