🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

It's Saturday night. All the kids are on free reign. Sixteen year old girls with Laney V's walking around like they invented J's. I had my Son in Olympic AF1 Hi's just for effect. Strap hanging off the back.
Sounds like you hipped them to the agassi's now.  Uh oh!

I am seriously thirsting for IV's. They're just gonna do those Hybrids this year, I can feel it in my bones.

Ohh well. I need the break anyway. The list of previous drops I need to hunt down is too damn high The real question is will there be a hybrid grand slam pack or is this a one and done type thing :nerd:

Love love love love wearing this shoe!! 

Any idea how to clean the tongue though? They get mad dirty easily, living here in the Philippines will turn white shoes really dirty after one wear. 

Last edited:
I am seriously thirsting for IV's. They're just gonna do those Hybrids this year, I can feel it in my bones.
Well, I genuinely feel that the IV's are in the pipeline.  They've dropped a few hints already with the tennis Flame-pack, the ATV IV Gloves and now the ATC IV Foams.  Surely it's all leading up to the release?  I just hope they don't make it tough for everyone to cop.  

And here we are, petitioning over the past few years to have these retro'd... only to be left out in the rain cuz it's some super-tier-zero-ultrastrike release and the resellers snapping them all up. 
eyes.gif

That was Ty's pic from back in '08... and that guy is making it sound like it's an upcoming release????  

Not saying the c/w won't release (I have no idea), but given the new hybrid's outsole, it certainly won't look exactly like that.  

Maybe someone can tell that DJFolk that it's a sample from '08 just to clear the rumors?

Last edited:

Love love love love wearing this shoe!! 

Any idea how to clean the tongue though? They get mad dirty easily, living here in the Philippines will turn white shoes really dirty after one wear. 
Are shoes expensive and hard to cop in the P.I.? 

Plenty of Js, NBs, few Asics, loads of dunks and many Kobes. Lots of great kicks dropping this year but i have absolutely no shame in saying ive been most excited about the Kumquats over everything.

I might get 2 pairs. That shoe and the cw is an absolute beauty

Back
Top Bottom