🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Looking at the upcoming releases on END, they have the kumquats RD on may 2nd and the Bamboo Suede on may 23

And a ATC hybrid QS white/green glow/wolf grey on may 30.

The also have another ATC coming out on may 3.. the color just says white

Modern Notoriety finally posted the same pics and said that the checkerboards/royals are set for a summer release.

Looking at the upcoming releases on END, they have the kumquats RD on may 2nd and the Bamboo Suede on may 23

And a ATC hybrid QS white/green glow/wolf grey on may 30.

The also have another ATC coming out on may 3.. the color just says white

What's the quality like on these Turbo Greens? same issues as Clays or better? Really on these fence about these Turbo Greens but $40 off retail might be to good to pass up

I held the turbos in person and they r the worst so far.  The perforated synthetic leather also seemed a bit cheaper than what is on my Clay's and Lava's.  I could be wrong but that was my impression.  Felt stiffer to me.

Last edited:
What's the quality like on these Turbo Greens? same issues as Clays or better? Really on these fence about these Turbo Greens but $40 off retail might be to good to pass up
essentially the same.

I wore them all day yesterday and they were very comfortable though. The grey "leather" is actually really nice.

^Is that lil bibby on your avy. Damn. I am from Chicago and never thought drill **** would take off (very few of us did). Even when Chief Keef came up I said this will be dead as fast as krunk and hiphy. ****** runnin around shirtless with no ******* in their videos :smh:

I didnt think durk would get anywhere with that T-Pain voice. Again I was wrong. He is prolly the most popular right now

Bibby and Herb have the best flow but I hope their raps are less generic before their albums. Reese got potential as well but it is only a matter of time before we hear "Lil Reese was gunned down by an unknown assailant"

Fredo Satana and SD aint goin nowhere.

Happy for Chop and Durk tho. Need more positive people out there even if their music don't reflect that.

/endrant.

EDIT: But I only listen to this **** because I think more Chicago music should be out there. Gangsta rap should stay dead imo
yea thats lil bibby I've been listening to him and herbo for like 3 years now. The other people you mentioned (OTF and glo) I dont listen to them like that anymore. I mainly listen to GDs like lil jay, billionaire black, and fbg duck. Im from south florida and yea people are starting to catch on down here

It's funny how they mention kanye first before Agassi
mean.gif
They just want you to hear the name Kanye and start beasting.

You are a clown if you say you would take these over yeezys. Gimme the yeezy's.

After I resell em I would have every colorway of these and then some :D

Back
Top Bottom