🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

laugh.gif
 Got it.  More like MJ denim?

I always thought NT Denim is like NT Thick

Dudes got tired of being criticized for like skinny (girls or jeans), noticed a tons of pics with big (girls and jeans) on the board, made the connection and started going in

the peeps in here ordered them from ebay
and i also posted a link from FB where you can order them from a taiwanese seller

View media item 944716

Epic release, really never thought this would happen definitely an awesome year for releases. Can't wait to get my hands on a pair.

I owned an OG pair that was still wearable and sold them off a few years back been thirsty for a fresh pair for the longest

Last edited:
F grey suedes and pretty much everything else. I need infras and quats. I'm on an absolute mission now.

Skinnies and straight fit all day for me. But I don't do that **** that hugs your form. No way.

If you stand up and there aren't a decent amount of rumples on your jeans then it is far too skinny. Pharrell in the "move that dope" video is what I mean when I say skinny.

I go for slim jeans. 511's are perfect. 501's are too baggy for me nowadays. I couldn't do those spray-on Russell Brand moves though.

I'm relatively skinny as it is 28 inch waist.. so i look ridiculous in baggy pants.. started with about 19cm hem now down to 15cm hem opening.. helps to accentuate my clays lol 

I ran in to Drew Carey once at a soccer game, I had no clue it was him until someone else said something. Dude had lost a ton of weight.

Back
Top Bottom