🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Dont think the PS is bad...id rock with those over the aussies

I like the original color blocking anyway

Last edited:
Really, the Lavas are my perfect RG-edition... after all, that was the only slam where he wore the ATC 2's... and in that c/w too!  
wink.gif

Really, the Lavas are my perfect RG-edition... after all, that was the only slam where he wore the ATC 2's... and in that c/w too!  :wink:  

I wouldn't mind a lava with SP-quality materials, maybe some 3M hot lava too...

IMO 3M and GITD are over used by Nike... I could care less about a shoe having either 

@SinnerP   I didnt know that he only wore them at French Open

All white with gold accents please 
happy.gif

Regarding the overuse of 3M, I agree. However, it happens to be one of the common elements of the SPs, so I can understand the fourth installment including it in some way. But, no, I don't have a dart in my neck.

I was blessed enough to see Agassi at Wimbledon, I actually lived 10 mins from courts. Not the same as Watching tennis on TV, seriously is an experience everyone should have.

when do the royals come out?

Also I want the turbo but want to wait a month think they will still be around for retail?

I don't think the cw will be influenced by the tourney colors its been done already and none of the previous shoes had similarities in color or inspiration

Incorrect. All three of the previous shoes have been inspired by their respective tournament.

Just because Reebok made FRA Court Victory's doesn't mean Nike cannot.

Last edited:

when do the royals come out?

Also I want the turbo but want to wait a month think they will still be around for retail?
Finish Line Should be around for awhile and able to use discount codes. However, also depends on size.

Back
Top Bottom