🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Actually atc hybrids fresh I think the Jean material version might be fresher in person. Those other hybrids Nike and Jordan drop is a fail. But Nike might've dropped a cult classic, I wouldn't be surprised if agassi heads would be trying to cop hybrids a few years from now admiring that greatness.
No.
laugh.gif
 The dude's entitled to his opinion, no doubt... but...............................

I consider myself an Agassi-head and it's highly unlikely that I'll ever change my mind on those.  IMO, all the different colorways is like... lipstick on a pig. 

:lol:  The dude's entitled to his opinion, no doubt... but...............................

I consider myself an Agassi-head and it's highly unlikely that I'll ever change my mind on those.  IMO, all the different colorways is like... lipstick on a pig. 

The thing I don't understand about his hypothesis is that the first hybrids already released a couple of years ago, right? And, I don't see the "Agassi heads" here going in on them, or feeling silly for passing initially.

For sake of full disclosure, I don't think I speak as an "Agassi head." That term probably overstates my attachment to him as a player and his line. I'm just an eclectic sneaker dude with a good memory and a passion for lots of different things under the umbrella of Nike's glory days.

:lol:  The dude's entitled to his opinion, no doubt... but...............................

Ok change a few cws I agree. Absolutely I'm down for any discount so I'll wait. But I'm not going to miss out on a kick simply because it doesn't bring back a memory. I collect kicks and wear them and take care of them. Initially I didn't know the atc 2 lava was a signature shoe until months later in 2009. At the time they were $60+ I genuinely wanted them. I had no idea about agassi.

It's until I found this thread rich full of info put me on to agassi ogs which are classic.
Fyi I didn't grow up seeing him play I liked the kick first.

The thing I don't understand about his hypothesis is that the first hybrids already released a couple of years ago, right? And, I don't see the "Agassi heads" here going in on them, or feeling silly for passing initially.

For sake of full disclosure, I don't think I speak as an "Agassi head." That term probably overstates my attachment to him as a player and his line. I'm just an eclectic sneaker dude with a good memory and a passion for lots of different things under the umbrella of Nike's glory days.
Ok Ok change a few cws I agree. Absolutely I'm down for any discount so I'll wait. But I'm not going to miss out on a kick simply because it doesn't bring back a memory. I collect kicks and wear them and take care of them. Initially I didn't know the atc 2 lava was a signature shoe until months later in 2009. At the time they were $60+ I genuinely wanted them. I had no idea about agassi.

It's until I found this thread rich full of info put me on to agassi ogs which are classic.

Ok change a few cws I agree. Absolutely I'm down for any discount so I'll wait. But I'm not going to miss out on a kick simply because it doesn't bring back a memory. I collect kicks and wear them and take care of them. Initially I didn't know the atc 2 lava was a signature shoe until months later in 2009. At the time they were $60+ I genuinely wanted them. I had no idea about agassi.

If you like Hybrids, then get them Bro. We're nobody to tell you what to buy. We're a bunch of old heads in here though, which is why we've taken a dislike to them. They could have just been awesome and re-done the III's good or been hella-awesome and did the IV's.

Wondering if $180 is the normal cost for shoes in Brazil? I don't know I'd want the Royal/Infrareds for that price.
Was just browsing around the Nike Brazil site now to see... KD VI Elite is R$699 ($316 USD, sells for $200 here in the US).

The regular KD VI is R$499 ($226 USD, sells for $130 here in the US).

So....shoes appear to be way overpriced compared to what we're used to. If the White/Royal/Infrared pair releases here in the US I would imagine it would be at the normal ATC II price of $120.

Last edited:
If you like Hybrids, then get them Bro. We're nobody to tell you what to buy. We're a bunch of old heads in here though, which is why we've taken a dislike to them. They could have just been awesome and re-done the III's good or been hella-awesome and did the IV's.
now in that case u got my vote ogs are definitely welcomed. I'm not crucifying u guys for not liking atc hybrids, just my 2 cents. Different strokes for different folks I understand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom