🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

The weakest of the 4. Tomorrow is my bday and I was upset I couldnt afford these. Not so much but I would like to have em. They okay

Is it an homage to the graffiti in paris? cool but what that gotta do with andre?

EDIT: My question was answered before I hit send

You guys did say he only ever wore the lavas to the RGs. Still would like to have em but not a big deal if I dont.

hopefully I can get them down the line at a decent price
that grafitti concept you are talking about could be an idea behind the shoe. it does look like a pair of customs the more i look at them 

Wow.  Those could be a custom or sample tho with no other info.  Creative theme if Nike really came up with it.
That's Andre Agassi'ss official page for those wondering. Also andyoliver of kith chimed in and pretty much confirmed these are the french opens. 

I'm excited about these. I hope these are as easy to obtain as the aussies.

That tongue is amazingly high for that model.  All the ones I've ever seen or worn barely clear the eyelets.  This is like Air Force Max syle

I wish the wings were black and the Nike logo on the tongue was hot lava like the logo on the polo. Black midsole might have been cool too

Back
Top Bottom