🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

^^^That does look the same color as the LBJ sole. The Nike Air on the back is slightly visible in that pic too and looks to be the same color instead of white. Main thing making me think it isn't a gum sole. CW looks good tho.

900x900px-LL-14aeebe5_image.jpeg
2007 retro from an old auction.

%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG

Yeah, there was a pair that tempted me too, but had a feeling they would be retroed... phew. 
laugh.gif

This hit the racks in 2007 as did the Hybrids... interesting to see how it unfolds this time around.  Throwing that Yeezy-sole on the Hybrids may make all the difference. 

Yeah, there was a pair that tempted me too, but had a feeling they would be retroed... phew. 
laugh.gif

This hit the racks in 2007 as did the Hybrids... interesting to see how it unfolds this time around.  Throwing that Yeezy-sole on the Hybrids may make all the difference. 
Yep, that was my thought too. I'll definitely pick up a couple pairs of the OG Flares. I hope they release some other OG color ways as well. These are one of my favorite Agassi shoes from back in the day. Man with all this Agassi heat coming out I need to sell off some of my shoe collection. The wife has caught on that my collection has grown rapidly. Im up to a little over 40 pairs now. lol 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I still have my 2000 retros, but the outsole's coming off... time to bid farewell to those. 

laugh.gif

I still have my 2000 retros, but the outsole's coming off... time to bid farewell to those. 
Ouch! I still have the ones in my avatar but I don't wear them. Hoping they don't fall apart if I decide to put them on one day. 
frown.gif

Nice, I'd rather wait and not pay that price for a shoe that won't be selling out.
for People in europe it is just € 7 over retail. And i think these will be sold out in a matter of days just like the Bamboos.

Back
Top Bottom