🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Guys, did the cubes ever formally go on sale in the US? There are so many ATCII releases it's hard to keep up...seemed like a few around here got them but I don't remember them ever actually going on sale other than a few places on ebay.

Guys, did the cubes ever formally go on sale in the US? There are so many ATCII releases it's hard to keep up...seemed like a few around here got them but I don't remember them ever actually going on sale other than a few places on ebay.
no, I havent heard of any us release on those, I figured we aint getting any of those or the us opens, but they gave us those awful hybrids. sometimes I wonder if nike is actually trying to sell shoes. They should make a grand slam pack for $600-$800 

no, I havent heard of any us release on those, I figured we aint getting any of those or the us opens, but they gave us those awful hybrids. sometimes I wonder if nike is actually trying to sell shoes. They should make a grand slam pack for $600-$800 

I'm not about that pack life

They should make a grand slam pack for $600-$800 
They should make a pack with sneakers in colorways that Agassi actually wore! 
tongue.gif

What makes you think royals won't release in states?  Every other OG cw has.

Tweeted at NDC about the variation in the pics circulating, they confirmed that the black speckle paint is the actual release, not the white!

good move on their part

Yah. Did your early END order go through?

They deleted my account. I tried hitting the "forgot password" button, but they didnt send me one.

And no Im not salty cuz I stood no chance without backdoor. Will simply have to figure out something else next release, and the one after that
laugh.gif

I doubt end has heard of a Proxy Server either so I'll be back
no mine got canceled but that was wednesday.. you take the chance and accept the risks, that s how you play! meh proxy should be fine, but is your ip banned too?

never give up lol

no mine got canceled but that was wednesday.. you take the chance and accept the risks, that s how you play! meh proxy should be fine, but is your ip banned too?
never give up lol

Nah the IP isnt banned. Just made a new account and was fine. Someone else I PMd got his order canceled and account deleted and he made a new one before the restock and got his pair.

Wish the US Opens would come out on these same accounts as the Wimbledons. With what I learned I am 70% sure id be set for at least one pair.

Back
Top Bottom