🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

http://www.very.co.uk/nike-match-up...cm_mmc=awin-_-79682-_-Editorial+Content-_-0_0

after 10 solid minutes of investigative work i've come as close as possible to this shirt

There's black / red and white / blue if you're interested price is 22 GBP or 38.43 USD

Unfortunately the black red is sold out in everything except small so if that's your size i suggest you act fast

almost FSR in blue white (3x sold out)

Enjoy

I live in Italy, but since I have a friend from the States coming twice a year here, I would like to get them at the american retail price, since it is usually cheaper than the italian one :smile:

I live in Italy, but since I have a friend from the States coming twice a year here, I would like to get them at the american retail price, since it is usually cheaper than the italian one :smile:

Nice! Where do you live in Italy? My wife and I took a vacation there and we went to Taormino, Rome, Naples, Sorrento, Positano, Florence and Venice. Beautiful country! Would love to retire there someday.

Until I learned about what VAT was, and how it was calculated, I assumed they made products more expensive for europeans just so they could make it cheap for Americans. It's THAT bad. Since very few people know how VAT is calculated, no one complains about the VAT, they complain about companies making most products ridiculously expensive in Europe. Take away VAT and the prices are far more competitive.

Last edited:
Nice! Where do you live in Italy? My wife and I took a vacation there and we went to Taormino, Rome, Naples, Sorrento, Positano, Florence and Venice. Beautiful country! Would love to retire there someday.
I live in Ferrara  , 30 miles from Bologna. It is also the town where Slam Jam has its physical store, lol .

@Sunshineblotters , here prices are crazy...89 euros for a pair of Saucony Jazz...against  $ 53 in the States (and it is only one of many examples )

Last edited:
regret letting go the Australian opens, imo they're the best looking pair of the grand slams.

Back
Top Bottom