🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

You guys think the royals are gonna sell out quick? I have a feeling they will deff move faster than the turbos and kumquats

Don't see how they will sell faster than kumquats. It's not a loud cw and most of these kids aren't nostalgic about them.
Cool tbh the only cw that was a hassle to get was the hot lavas but I've been wanting to get another pair of ATC2s. So far this shoe has been my favorite for the year

Cool tbh the only cw that was a hassle to get was the hot lavas but I've been wanting to get another pair of ATC2s. So far this shoe has been my favorite for the year

Yea even the lava's are easy to get. If they had the 08 pink lava it could have made a huge difference.

only the pair releasing tomorrow is excluded.  if they sit they will be eligible for a discount.   so i'll wait. lol 

Yea even the lava's are easy to get. If they had the 08 pink lava it could have made a huge difference.
Oh yeah man the 08 lava color was great. I don't mind the 2014 version but that's the only thing holding the retro back from being better than the 08 version

Hmmmmm I might have to grab those cubes...NOT! don't understand any of these shoe release dates, I'm really confused why NDC wouldn't be the site to drop everything first. and then everyone else at a later date.

NDC release 7/26 confirmed by Nikestore.

Hmmmmm I might have to grab those cubes...NOT! don't understand any of these shoe release dates, I'm really confused why NDC wouldn't be the site to drop everything first. and then everyone else at a later date.

Don't be surprised when you folks "ordering" from FTA get hit with that Backordered Til... email.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom