🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

So I went to a small shoe store that was near my house today. I go in and then had a size 12 hot lava. I grabbed them. So any ways to get to my point Im asking if anyone else's box didn't have the (QS) text. I'm just guessing it was with these new restock pairs...
Yeah, the second batch of Hot Lavas is considered a general release, so it doesn't have QS on the box. These are completely new pairs that Nike made. My Lavas I got this month have 02/12/14 - 05/13/14 for the production dates (the QS release date was 01/20/14).

damn like I misread what you wrote this morning.. I thought u said you cop with a discount
laugh.gif

must have been really tired this am
roll.gif
nah, i said i was gonna wait on one 
laugh.gif

Yeah, the second batch of Hot Lavas is considered a general release, so it doesn't have QS on the box. These are completely new pairs that Nike made. My Lavas I got this month have 02/12/14 - 05/13/14 for the production dates (the QS release date was 01/20/14).
The pair I just got a few weeks ago were from the QS batch... with the '13 dates... 

My question is... anyone know if there are differences between the '13 and '14?

The pair I just got a few weeks ago were from the QS batch... with the '13 dates... 

My question is... anyone know if there are differences between the '13 and '14?
I don't know of any material or quality difference, but the model/color code is the same. And one interesting tidbit - the model number of the 08 releases is the same used on the 2014 general releases (turbos, kumquats, poisons, photos). I've been compiling all the codes but am still missing some suede info as well as the rebel pack ATCs from 08. Anyone have that color code?

sorry if this has been posted, but for those in Canada I just picked up the poison greens and the photo blues at Champs Sports - buy one get one half off

I don't know of any material or quality difference, but the model/color code is the same. And one interesting tidbit - the model number of the 08 releases is the same used on the 2014 general releases (turbos, kumquats, poisons, photos). I've been compiling all the codes but am still missing some suede info as well as the rebel pack ATCs from 08. Anyone have that color code?
These right?? I got the bamboos too, lmk if you need that code.

Denim Hybrids came today, but I barely had time to open the box. I'll try to post pics tomorrow. I was impressed with the little I got to see them.

Peace,
J

ready for the green lavas
jk. i meant the wimbledon'ts
poison yeezys 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom