🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

LWP
NIKE-AIR-CHALLENGE-LWP-ANDRE-AGASSI.png

He wore the Black/Blue colorway in the spring of 1995 and at the French Open. These ads show a visible air unit, which the actual releases didn't have.

The guy didn't say anything about a release date just its coming out in 2014 his instagram user name is britomartkicks. Are these supposed to come out in the fall?

Wow. The LWP's are kinda hot. I'd rock those. I'd even have the black pair over the white ones.

Last edited:

Hate to burst bubbles here, but they aren't in the catalog or on any release sheets. I'll try to post pics of what's in there later tonight.

peace,
J

I can't wait :smokin I wonder if the prelude 8s coming out the next day will turn people away from this release :\

Alright, just talked to little bro. Lava shipment is in, but still being tagged/processed. He will be selling them first thing in the morning. They open at 11, and the shoes will be $120 + Ohio tax (which he is required to charge) and shipping. Hope this helps some of you guys!

(513) 744-9444

Peace,
J

Alright, just talked to little bro. Lava shipment is in, but still being tagged/processed. He will be selling them first thing in the morning. They open at 11, and the shoes will be $120 + Ohio tax (which he is required to charge) and shipping. Hope this helps some of you guys!

(513) 744-9444

Peace,
J

What's the name of the store?

Back
Top Bottom