🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

In the hi-rez pics, only the red heel counter looks patent.  Only speculating, of course. 

Also, it's interesting that they're releasing apparel with the Nike Tennis logo as well. 

Last edited:
That pic is clearly photoshopped to make the shoe look bright and shiny. I need to know how they actually look. It's looking like a pass for me but I won't cement that until I see how they actually look. From those mockups these are the weakest ones so far.

So far USO > Wimbledon > Wimbledon 2

Those 3 are leagues better than the rest of the pack. I recently saw the French Opens irl and thought they were better than the pics. I'd put that 4th

USO 2s are wack those and the Wimbledon 2s imo. Nothing beats the first GSs although I do like seeing pics of them. Hopefully you guys in here can cop

USO1 > FO > Wimbledon 1 > AO >>>> Wimbledon 2 >>>>>> USO2

I say that as someone who doesn't own any of them. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Have a look at the pics again ... the red & the blue

Idk the blues really throw it off for me, plus that shiny/glossy-ness

Last edited:
Yay. I get to save some money. 

I think some of you are crazy for thinking the first GS Pack is miles beyond the second GS Pack though. 2 of them, they just changed lining and sole, and the other 2 the colorblocking was just so... off. First wimbledon's were cool, but the second ones actually look like there was effort put into design.

These are unbelievably Mehpic. I can't believe they didn't follow the black/lava theme they're using for this years other Nike USO shoes.  

RIP to this thread for a couple weeks

Last edited:

its gonna be the early cart thread in about 48 hours
agreed... i wasn't huge into social media with the FO & Wimbly 2 releases, just used the info from everyone in here to help me cop but now I use it to help with release info and IMO there may be more hype with these than the Wimbly 2 and that made this thread borderline unbearable 

Back
Top Bottom