🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

wow, I actually copped my size 
glasses.gif

Was about to submit payment on FP but there's no way that I'm paying $220 shipped for these...
did not know it was that high thanks for the heads up 

I will try to cop later today but if i do not get them, then on to the next one i already have the FO and the WM 2

I was about to purchase but then decided against it, I have picked up so much this year that I feel its time to slow down, and I was not the biggest fan of these. I know I might regret in future but it is what it is. Good luck to the people that managed to pick up and hopefully everyone that wants them and not just resellers will manage to pick these up.

I was about to purchase but then decided against it, I have picked up so much this year that I feel its time to slow down, and I was not the biggest fan of these. I know I might regret in future but it is what it is. Good luck to the people that managed to pick up and hopefully everyone that wants them and not just resellers will manage to pick these up.
yeah i think if NT fam really wants, these are easily ooped.  i better not speak to quickly.  we shall see.  a lot more stores releasing.

I guess we will see another aussie open atc2, loved the first one, think that was the best GS pair to date, next to the wimbledon 2s

Back
Top Bottom