🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Hey guys was at concepts all morning they had Patrick ewing in the house for the cncpts x Ewing collab. It was crazy over there but they will post the FO's online. A lot of people there didn't care about them, the ones that wanted me got them. I ended up grabbing another pair bc the pair I got from nike had flaws. A buddy of mine bought three extra pairs and is trading each one for us opens and wimbledons. Stay tuned concepts will drop them today

Hey guys was at concepts all morning they had Patrick ewing in the house for the cncpts x Ewing collab. It was crazy over there but they will post the FO's online. A lot of people there didn't care about them, the ones that wanted me got them. I ended up grabbing another pair bc the pair I got from nike had flaws. A buddy of mine bought three extra pairs and is trading each one for us opens and wimbledons. Stay tuned concepts will drop them today

View media item 1146584

Nice. Must've been cool with Ewing in the building

Please wait for the link to go live before checking out. They are held in your cart. No need to rush.

Last edited:
Wore my pair of FOs today I got from NDC...better quality control than pair I got initially. Very pleased..need to hit it with apple guard though before I wear em again.

Damn, I give up on these USO2...:rolleyes

How the hell does everyone know all of a sudden that there are pairs available if you add from your locker on NDC??? How is that even possible unless you're mindlessly clicking add to cart all day???

bro i have no idea. Friday afternoon I was just going through my phone tabs on my browser and saw the uso page still open so I thought I'd try to add my size just for ***** and giggles. It added to cart and my jaw dropped like a cartoon. Even had enough time to login to discover and get cashback. This is probably the first time I ever copped on nike, AFTER release drop and with random sizes popping up. I never have any luck so I guess the sneaker gods looking out for me on this one.

Got shipped also so It wasn't an error of sold sizes or anything. Never for conf. email or shipping email but my orders says it shipped.

came in yesterday.....

some of the best leather Ive seen on a Nike shoe for YEARS!

shout out to @britkicks for posting the info that they were up
smokin.gif

Seen a lot of incomplete comments, if you have info that you want to share with the decent members I'll post it on twitter.

Back
Top Bottom