🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

was grave digging a bit
but i was really feeling these minus the patent leather

View media item 761382

These are sick. Never even seen these before!

ATCs are the only kicks so far where I like fusions

Tarts already released overseas, I've seen a few people post them on IG

I know kicks dont release worldwide on the same day but why a 5-6 month delay between the EU and US release.

Last edited:
I need a black based ATC 2
My gosh yes, can we get one please Nike?

First one is 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
im passing on the lavas, 

LOVE them, but i cant do white shoes no matter how gorgeous they are.

hopefully we get some darker models.

im going to wait for all this nonsense to cool down and hopefully the beasts move past this shoe after the lavas.

good luck though guys.

look at the comments towards the end..
laugh.gif

Last edited:
already got my tracking number for my ATC II Lava's from Kickscrew to whomever pre-ordered from their site. I can slightly rest easy

sole boutique is killing me man. finally get mine on friday, a week after order. i really cant wait, but its like they took the pony express just to get out the state of Texas...

just curious but will the sole boutique orders be the first ones in hand? i know that DSUN dude (forget name sorry) has had them, was he overseas?  

Last edited:
Are there any rumors on the clay pair releasing? I've seen a few pairs on IG but they were all released overseas. Im hoping those would come back too cause i missed out on the first retro release

Am I the only one that thinks the "Hot Lava" color used on this 2014 retro doesn't have that infrared-esque glow like the 2008 and OG release? 

This retro seems to use a darker shade of "hot lava". Am I alone in this thought?

I got another pair of Wimbledons in my size. REAL cheap too. Totally random how it came about. I'm gonna try and trade my worn pair for some Clay's, a third pair of Lava's or maybe as a part-ex towards some US Open's.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that thinks the "Hot Lava" color used on this 2014 retro doesn't have that infrared-esque glow like the 2008 and OG release? 

This retro seems to use a darker shade of "hot lava". Am I alone in this thought?

I agree. I bought the 2008 retro, and the swoosh on the 2014 seem a little darker.

im passing on the lavas, 

LOVE them, but i cant do white shoes no matter how gorgeous they are.

hopefully we get some darker models.

im going to wait for all this nonsense to cool down and hopefully the beasts move past this shoe after the lavas.

good luck though guys.

look at the comments towards the end..
laugh.gif

yeezy sole 
roll.gif

Man I have a feeling these are going to be hard to come by.....my dad had a pair of these back in the day, want to get a pair for him so bad! Good luck to everyone tomorrow coppin

Back
Top Bottom