🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

ok I know I'm bad at everything. I buy the nike air tech challenge. Here is my small collection. I know it's sick. 
I say goodbye because this is the last post I publish here. The culture difference is too big and I do not understand you too. 
good luck for the future.

BYE!

ok I know I'm bad at everything. I buy the nike air tech challenge. Here is my small collection. I know it's sick. 

I say goodbye because this is the last post I publish here. The culture difference is too big and I do not understand you too. 

good luck for the future.

View media item 1155087

BYE!

Nice collection, but I feel like you've said this before. You obviously love the tech challenge, so you should stick around. You took the hazing too seriously.

My friend was lucky enough to grab the wimbledons off NDC and they hadn't shipped at all. So today he calls and they cancel
His order my dreams have been shattered. Guess I will have to be satisfied with FO's and my AO's

Who would have imagined a couple of weeks ago that a drop of the US Opens would last more than half an hour without losing any size at all...despite the tax and shipping sivas site crashed instantly when the other GS released and now I`m sitting in front of the screen thinking about doubling up on the US Opens even though they`re my least favourite pair but man, this situation is so wrong...who can feel my pain? I wish it would be sold out
laugh.gif

so just after searching some stuff, it appears that the obsidian, navy, or dark blue with white midsoles will be a big gr. Some resell sites are preordering for retail. Guessing they'll be in the states mid September.

Who would have imagined a couple of weeks ago that a drop of the US Opens would last more than half an hour without losing any size at all...despite the tax and shipping sivas site crashed instantly when the other GS released and now I`m sitting in front of the screen thinking about doubling up on the US Opens even though they`re my least favourite pair but man, this situation is so wrong...who can feel my pain? I wish it would be sold out :lol:
If they had a higher resell value, they woulda been gone already.

some of these fools rather send them back to Nike than to face the shame of selling them for retail + shipping 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom