🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

tired.gif

I also think that the "pack" will be completed with the AO to come. It's because of the white boxes and the fact that Nike Europe lists the last three GS as one release in different colorways. No proof, just my impression...

So many pics on insta of people with multiple pairs from the NY release.  I hope those resell pairs rot on ebay and they have to sell em for retail just to make their money back

Last edited:
I also think that the "pack" will be completed with the AO to come. It's because of the white boxes and the fact that Nike Europe lists the last three GS as one release in different colorways. No proof, just my impression...
The AO is not listed on Nikestoreeurope with them because they didnt sell them there... at least that i know of. And all the GS Models have the same style code. It is just wild guessing in my opinion. We will see if there is an atc2 FO next year.

Last edited:
What a fascinating day in the sneaker world. Such a gamut of emotions. I've literally been up all day trying to get these. I see why some New Yorkers never leave. You kind of feel naked out here with out the opportunity to cop or even camp.

What a fascinating day in the sneaker world. Such a gamut of emotions. I've literally been up all day trying to get these. I see why some New Yorkers never leave. You kind of feel naked out here with out the opportunity to cop or even camp.
I doubt people stay in a location just because of sneakers. If you're a true New Yorker you don't ever want to leave, I never wanted to leave even though I lived there for a short period but me and the Mrs decided Florida would be a safer place to raise our kids.

Last edited:
I doubt people stay in a location just because of sneakers. If you're a true New Yorker you don't ever want to leave, I never wanted to leave but me and the Mrs decided Florida would be a safer place to raise our kids.
I was pretty much joking especially at that part

I doubt people stay in a location just because of sneakers. If you're a true New Yorker you don't ever want to leave, I never wanted to leave but me and the Mrs decided Florida would be a safer place to raise our kids.
I was pretty much joking especially at that part
:lol: My bad, I don't see lol and I automatically assume the person's being serious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom