🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

nerd.gif

Some guy on Youtube just re-upped cleaner versions of some Agassi ads.  

We've seen this one before... nothing new here...

Haven't seen this one in YEARS.

A tweet from nike 2 hours ago;
@NikeStoreEurope: Due to a technical issue, all of this morning’s launches are being rescheduled. Stay tuned to @NikeStoreEurope for the new time.

I suspect people are already running their add to carts and other foolishness.

Last edited:
[/quote]
wimbledons were so easy to cop when they were released overseas. Now everybody on them

If they were so easy why didn't I get a pair. It was hardly easy. That's when all the shoes were being sold out before they even went up for sale.

Last edited:
I do not think the Wimbledons were so easy to get when they were released in Europe. I was able to get a 9 a few weeks later on Sivasdescalzo, but only because they restocked a couple of pairs .

Good morning everyone......during W2 release you had to just get lucky lol .... yes so many sites dropped wimbys but if you remember every site got hacked early and we had early "atc" links galore for specific sizes on almost every site. hype was ooc for that week.  even on END they were ordered a day early and then they had to cancel all of them and put them back for a random drop.

Good morning everyone......during W2 release you had to just get lucky lol .... yes so many sites dropped wimbys but if you remember every site got hacked early and we had early "atc" links galore for specific sizes on almost every site. hype was ooc for that week.  even on END they were ordered a day early and then they had to cancel all of them and put them back for a random drop.
Exactly, the owner told me he was cancelling orders and making those sizes available again... problem with that is you have to literally sit at the comp and keep refreshing which most people don't have time to do.

Yep, I think it is the first time since 1990!  Now if he had only rocked the Hot Lavas just for old times sake! 

Found a pic that was just slightly bigger... and it does look like that same jacket.  
BvrK8xkIEAInTFH.jpg:large

Thank you thought so- great pic

Back
Top Bottom