🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Thanks to everyone here for the at3 fnl head's up.  I actually ordered my size 9 on Wednesday and they arrived yesterday.  Unbelievable!  

Worked for me.

SHIPPED

Finishline sent me a free wc reward, don't know why but I'll take it . I bought another pair of the purple atc3 . I bought two pairs in past 2 days for $39.99 each ......very happy

the rep who told you there were 5 each was lying to you

first of all they wouldnt have dropped the price that low and quick if there were only 5 pairs each size

second besides the wharehouse they get inventory from stores

also they just let me check out with 8 pairs of size 12 so lol

the rep did his job cuz it scared some people into jumping into buying quick tho lol

if people were patient they would drop to 39 like the low iv's

the rep who told you there were 5 each was lying to you

first of all they wouldnt have dropped the price that low and quick if there were only 5 pairs each size

second besides the wharehouse they get inventory from stores

also they just let me check out with 8 pairs of size 12 so lol

the rep did his job cuz it scared some people into jumping into buying quick tho lol

if people were patient they would drop to 39 like the low iv's

I don't understand why she would need to lie?

The purpose of my call was to figure out why my pair hasn't shipped yet.

I'm still waiting for shipping confirmation on my pair.

Probably hasn't shipped because the store with your size hasn't sent it yet.

I live in Indy where the warehouse is located and I receive new releases in 1-2 days. At times its been longer and I've always noticed those packages were sent from a store.

Last edited:
Probably hasn't shipped because the store with your size hasn't sent it yet.

I live in Indy where the warehouse is located and I receive new releases in 1-2 days. At times its been longer and I've always noticed those packages were sent from a store.

The supervisor I spoke with yesterday said the same thing.

I didn't know they try to use the closes store to me, to ship my shoes, I always thought they came from the warehouse in Indiana.

I just thought since they have a fsr on the site, they would ship out fast.

I've ordered from finish line before, and the following morning I had my tracking info...so I don't know?

I just wanted to make sure I got my pair at that cost.

Last edited:
Finishline does dumb crap like that sometimes when you order sale shoes.

i once had to wait like 3 weeks for a shoe they sent from a store 2 hours away

Conplaining was no help either. They just kept on giving me excuses and lies because they dont know whats happening since most their customer service is sourced out of the country lol

One time a store order only sent me one shoe lol

Last edited:
Finishline does dumb crap like that sometimes when you order sale shoes.

i once had to wait like 3 weeks for a shoe they sent from a store 2 hours away

Conplaining was no help either. They just kept on giving me excuses and lies because they dont know whats happening since most their customer service is sourced out of the country lol

One time a store order only sent me one shoe lol

Yes...I experienced that yesterday with the rep and supervisor.

I even asked the supervisor if he could just locate a store near me that had them, so I could just pick them up myself, but he was unwilling to help. We got into a little bit of an argument, resulting me to just hang up.

I've had other supervisors from other companies be more helpful, for example one supervisor directly sent an email to their warehouse regarding my order.

I wouldn't normally make a big deal of this, but lately I haven't been having the best experience with finish line.

Hmm, I've never had a bad experience with their customer service. I did have one store order that took a while. I think stores typically have a "we will send it out when we get to it" mentality.

Fnl doesn't love me

probably cause i'll the times i use the free shipping and stack trick 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Did the volt ATCs go on sale on NDC. Cant find them anymore. Last I checked it was FSR. Wanted to grab em on sale too but I was lacking the last few weeks

Back
Top Bottom