🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Nope! I got a tracking number back on the 21st (ordered that morning) and there hasn't been any movement since. Still shows waiting for UPS. I didn't get any cancellation email so I'm guessing I'll get them. Gonna call them when I get home from work to find out what's going on.
I'm still waiting for my pair too.

I called again this morning just to get told the same thing...it's processing !

I was told last thursday, i should receive my shipping confirmation within 24 to 48 hours, well it's been 72 plus and i still don't have any shipping info.

The lady rep also told me finish line had changed their labeling process, and that might be the reason too, so who knows what's really going on ?!

Last edited:
Its all bull they tell you. All lies usually if they pull this crap i get them to reimburse the shipping charge. Best way is to contact them on twitter. Keep pressing until it forces them toship um out

Its all bull they tell you. All lies usually if they pull this crap i get them to reimburse the shipping charge. Best way is to contact them on twitter. Keep pressing until it forces them toship um out

Thanks for the advice...good looking out !

I was tight Friday when I saw the shoe I just paid 130 bucks for on sale for 59.99 so I went into Finishline to claim my second pair for free and they did just that. :smokin

Here's the kicker though, for some reason the white purple pair fits much more tight than the white volt color way and I'll need a 12.5 ( a size thats not available through Finishline) :lol:

So for now I'll hold onto the 12's and pick up a 12.5 see just what the difference is, thought it was really weird in the sizing difference between color way's. Its really noticeable

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Here's the kicker though, for some reason the white purple pair fits much more tight than the white volt color way and I'll need a 12.5 ( a size thats not available through Finishline)
laugh.gif

So for now I'll hold onto the 12's and pick up a 12.5 see just what the difference is, thought it was really weird in the sizing difference between color way's. Its really noticeable
Wut.

22321886330_2c7d91956a_n.jpg

I had a reward expiring at the end of this month so I put it towards these :nthat:

They dropped the price quickly

Finally got an update from UPS. They are on the truck for delivery today. I'll see them when I get to work (get my shoes delivered there so there isn't any issues with missing packages when delivered to my home with no one home). Can't wait to see them.

i thought the WC code was linked to your account now and not transferable like before :nerd:

tried to let a friend use my WC a few months back and he wasn't able to get it to go through

Back
Top Bottom