🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Repped as well, i grabbed my 11 on my last break instead of waiting until i got off......Now is see its sold out, now i feel even better

Hey KK, glad you were able to get your size! Your gonna love these!!!! I wore mine to HOH today to pick up my XXXI's and they were getting attention there. These are an awesome retro!!!

Thanks, i remember wanting these when they first released, i wasnt going to miss them as an adult.. I dont care about attention, im just happy to have some true nostalgia on my feet... Im pretty sure if i get lucky again i will double up... A shoe like this, a double up is a must seeing how stingy nike is with retroing true classics

Contemplating a 2nd pair. IF they release in the US, retail is what, $130? It's cheaper to buy from EU when you consider tax. MIght as well double up now and be done.

i just copped a twin brother for my first pair of ATC4 because he was feeling lonely
happy.gif

Last edited:
I cant cop from anywhere, the Australian dollar is taking hammering, regardless of where I look its just crazy prices, hopefully theres a re-stock or at least a US release to cop at a decent price. Shipping is also killing me

What's the go with this VAT? isn't that a European Tax for residents, if your not a resident shouldn't the VAT be excluded?

Last edited:
I purchased from Oqium. Paid the VAT. Now I don't have to be worried more than another week for these. A little over 158 to US with the discount code.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom