🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I wonder if anyone else except for us in this thread cares about this release lol
The lurkers care
eyes.gif

In the usa who knows lol. I imagine there are others. Lurkers as well. But overseas I think there are , considering how fast they seem to sell out of the popular sizes
Looks like Canada and Europe Ndc sold out quickly as well

Last edited:
just curious... for how many in this thread is this shoe actually grail of all grails status like it is for me? (cerise and marina)
not only is it beyond beautiful, but also the comfort level of this shoe is on 100. this retro is like walking on pillows. the padding and overall softness to the foot is amazing. i honestly can't think of a more comfy shoe right now. so happy to have been able to double on SJS. never ever letting go of these. honestly haven't been this happy about having a pair of kicks literally since childhood. it's crazy. so looking forward to marinas!

yesterday...
33a6q87.jpg
Definitely a grail of mine!  As I posted a few days ago, I got the shirt and shorts that went with these shoes back in 1991, but never got the shoes.  Instead I wore the ATC3 Limited Editions with the outfit when I played tennis.  So, I've literally waited 25 years for these to release again and now that I have them, I couldn't be happier!  The job they did on this retro is incredible, in my opinion.  Materials are great and, like you said, they are SO comfortable!  Definitely doubling up when I get the chance!

I'm sure these will release in the states. They did this with the lavas at the beginning of 2014 if I remember correctly? Instead it was EU that didn't get them until down the road. Either way I'm pretty sure everyone in here that wants a pair will get one. New heads don't care or know about these (they're on the adidas and jordan hype train) and it's not like they are some hyped limited grand slam edition BS or whatever. Nike might be testing the waters as well. They could be prepared to produce more pairs in general and for the US depending on how well they do overseas.

TTS for me.  Length and width are pretty standard, but the toe box is slightly roomier than the 3's.  Wouldn't go as far as to say they run big though. 

Of course thats not it. Theres a bunch of sites (mentioned throughout the thread) with pics of them saying they're coming. And these are just the euro boutiques theyre leaking from first. 

Man where are the links for thre OG IV'S!?

I don't think he knows why the releases are staggered like this. I don't think anyone does honestly.

Some Euro sites are sold out while other Euro stores were told the release date was postponed. Meanwhile Nike EU which also distributes to CAN has released their Cerise pairs last Friday.

Then you have the Grey pair only for sale in a South Africa store and they don't ship to US. Then a store in Mexico tweets about the Grey pair as well but they aren't selling it. Some Twitter users are saying both pairs are available at EU and US stores but they don't have them yet. None of it makes sense.

What I do know is that we're all desperate to get our pairs and I think that's exactly what Nike wants.

Last edited:
I don't think he knows why the releases are staggered like this. I don't think anyone does honestly.

Some Euro sites are sold out while other Euro stores were told the release date was postponed. Meanwhile Nike EU which also distributes to CAN has released their Cerise pairs last Friday.

Then you have the Grey pair only for sale in a South Africa store and they don't ship to US. Then a store in Mexico tweets about the Grey pair as well but they aren't selling it. Some Twitter users are saying both pairs are available at EU and US stores but they don't have them yet. None of it makes sense.

What I do know is that we're all desperate to get our pairs and I think that's exactly what Nike wants.

Couldn't have explained it better my man. This limbo like state has me anxious.

Man where are the links for thre OG IV'S!?

Then you have the Grey pair only for sale in a South Africa store and they don't ship to US.
If youre talking about ShelfLife they do ship to the US

wow. repped. i read every word. i respect and appreciate this post so much because i can see u loved/love this shoe almost as much as i did/do. i only say almost bc u put the lava 2s 1st. either way much respect and i'm happy u got them. like u said @kham is owed so many reps right now it isn't even funny. he's the reason i was able to secure my size. i low key love that guy!

Thanks CCK. The only reason I put the Lava ATC II's first was because THAT was the shoe I remember seeing Andre play in first. I watched him live on TV. Especially the '90 French, when he lost to Gomez. I was so sure he was going to win. I cried when he lost.

I put them 1st as that shoe (and outfit) showed me that you didn't have to wear mostly white when playing tennis. You could wear something cool to stand out & not get in trouble. And when I eyed the shoes, I went crazy. That goes back to my first pair of expensive shoes.

Mom took me to a mom & pop place in Lansdale Pennsylvania called Dimmers (some memberson here know the place). They had EVERYTHING. And I mean everything!! It was '89 going into '90 and I was in 7th grade. Went there to get the ATC II's in the Lava color. They were $79.99. But what was below for only $10 more? Black/Red Air Jordan IV. Mom told me if I wanted them, I had to care for them like they were a first born child (cleaned them every day, sharpied in the midsole when the color wore down, no wearing in the rain).

So I got the Jordans (I was and still am a HUGE Jordan fan). But I never had the IIs till they came back in '08. The Lava was the shoe to tell me tennis could be fun and you can wear different things and not get in trouble (unless you were at Wimbledon, lol).

That's why the II is #1 for me. The ATC IV is like a 1a to me. Hope you understand. Repped buddy. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

the passion and detail with which u write these reminiscent posts take me back to how i felt at that time as a kid as well. i almost get goose bumps. man, those were the days. things were so much simpler then. we will never get those days back and, at least as far as shoes are concerned, there will NEVER be a time like that ever again. there isn't much in life that makes u feel like that these days. even when i bought my bimmer, i didn't feel like THAT. repped

Back
Top Bottom