🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Wheats are so underrated
What is pretty cool with these non-OG colorways is that a lot of them will probably look good with jeans.  Like the grey/blues.

View media item 2395497
these are nice as hell, my fav color is blue and I like all the different hues incorporated here 8)

Interesting changes. 

Different heel pattern graphic and different splatter on midsole?
interesting indeed, what could've been

d10.gif

Lets be honest. If we got the shoes above we would've been disappointed that they weren't closer to the original.

Lets be honest. If we got the shoes above we would've been disappointed that they weren't closer to the original.

Exactly. Like the weird reverse Infrared Jordan 6 sample in 2000. I remember seeing them and being furious, but when they released, they were OG accurate. Not too long after that, people started griping that we didn't get the reverse Infrared samples haha. Beyond glad that we got we got.

Peace,
J

There was also a pair of ATC2 Hot Lava samples with a black tongue.  I thought they looked ok, but ultimately preferred the OG colorway.

Like I said before, glad we got what we got... OG c/w's are still where it's at for me.

These air more uptempo View media item 2402968were on the same page of that catalog that had the atc iv underneath it and that was posted in here and Nike has released about 10 colorways now of this air more uptempo but barely any atc iv
No respect for tennis shoes !!!

Last edited:
The samples are nice, just another good sample that never made it to production. Still disappointed the lava III's never went into production.

Last edited:
Too quiet. Let's talk about something.

List your top 10 of recent Agassi retros. First Grand Slam pack to the most recent Cerise IV.

1. Volt 3
2. White Volt 3
3. 1st Wimbledon 2
4. French Open 2
5. Purple 3
6. Cerise 4
7. French Open 3
8. Wimbledon 3
9. Lava 2
10. Pixel 2

For me:

1. ATC 2 US Open 1
2. ATC 4 Cerise
3. ATC 2 Hot Lava
4. ATC 3 Volt
5. ATC 3 Purple
6. ATC 2 Clay Blue
7. ATC 2 Poison Green
8. ATC 2 French Open
9. ATC 2 Wimbledon 1
10. ATC 2 Pixel

My list will prolly rustle jimmys but....

1. ATC2 Wimbledon 2
2. ATC2 Bamboo
3. ATC2 US Open 1
4. ATC2 Wimbledon 1
5. ATC3 White w/ translucent sole
6. ATC2 Pinstripe
7. ATC2 Hot Lava
8. ATC3 Wheat
9. ATC2 Black Boot
10. ATC2 Blue Suede

Back
Top Bottom