🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Yes. Almost won for $39 then at last second someone came in and bid up to $61 but $20 shipping

I mean the shoe. It's the same one Agassi had on in the picture. What was the shoe called? Was it a sample, etc. :smile:

Last edited:
Yes. Almost won for $39 then at last second someone came in and bid up to $61 but $20 shipping
I guess we don't know the name of them besides Air Tech Challenge 2 with lines on them.   
roll.gif

Last edited:
Electrolime? Is that on the insole or tongue?

It might be the Nike air on the back. Looking at the white pair it looks like the thread is lava adjacent and so the black probably uses green. Could be on the insole/tongue too though

Whats the word on release for them ?
They only show up on Ringit and say sold out
I tried to ask the dude selling the two pairs of 9.5 off the bay where he aquired them
But got no response

Whats the word on release for them ?
They only show up on Ringit and say sold out
I tried to ask the dude selling the two pairs of 9.5 off the bay where he aquired them
But got no response

I've emailed them several times about different shoes and they never plan to stock any of them. They just post the info based on upcoming stuff. Sometimes the stuff releases, sometimes it doesn't. Most recently this happened with the orange IVs which never released outside of South Africa. But I think it also happened with the perf pack, which did see a bigger release. So these may or may not release. But since I've seen them in multiple sizes other than 9, I'd normally assume they will see some type of release somewhere. But these were probably meant to go along with the fed/team outfits that have similar stripes (kind of like the photo blues matched the us open gear in the past) so that they haven't come out yet isn't a great sign. But no actionable info on when or where yet.
View media item 2411597

I've emailed them several times about different shoes and they never plan to stock any of them. They just post the info based on upcoming stuff. Sometimes the stuff releases, sometimes it doesn't. Most recently this happened with the orange IVs which never released outside of South Africa. But I think it also happened with the perf pack, which did see a bigger release. So these may or may not release. But since I've seen them in multiple sizes other than 9, I'd normally assume they will see some type of release somewhere. But these were probably meant to go along with the fed/team outfits that have similar stripes (kind of like the photo blues matched the us open gear in the past) so that they haven't come out yet isn't a great sign. But no actionable info on when or where yet.
Nice catch not that picture. Looks like it matches well especially the lava color.

I like the color on the sample better but overall I think the final is better. That white tongue is interesting though. It gives me cold chills thinking about it on the kiwi pair. Im just tired of waiting for info on a kiwi release.

Sample looks so much cleaner to me. Same as the new lavas with the eyelet color change. I know y'all are strict traditionalists but the changes make the retro look better this time (vs the 2006 iiis, for example)

I don't think the samples look bad but the released pair lolks better, more true to the original. The colors on the heel counter look off. I'm still a little disappointed that they didn't make the pattern closer to the original but a great retro nonetheless. The black tongue looks better too. I don't mind the 2016 Lava's. The color is better than the 2014 despite the gray eyelets but the 2008 materials and shape are closer to the ogs.

Last edited:
the 2008 are the weakest in quality imo but the color is really nice on em however wearability may be a problem because they are nearly 10 years old so i would just pass on them. 

Nah, 2008's should be perfectly fine to wear. I have two pairs And absolutely zero issues. The midsoles on them are like bricks, weren't made like shoes of yesteryear.

My issue with the 2008's is that the outsole tends to get a bit banana-y... at least, my pair does.  

Back
Top Bottom