🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

anyone know the online retailer where still has this shirts? ordered at smash but it says oops
CK9797-101B.jpg

Going to send back my GP’s. I think theyre so dope but they pinch the hell out of my toe. The length isn’t even bad but the toe box smushes the foot down and doesn’t help.

If anyone wants them here instead let me know before they go back to Nike. Sz 11. Sucks there’s no 11.5 to try but I’d rather have my funds back wit all this spending anyway.

I put a thinner insole in mine and they feel great. I can even feel the zoom more.

all great athletes but not all had the impact of mj or Agassi ...if I was to say the mount rushmore of nike athletes id go
mj,bo,agassi,tiger
someone needs to mock up a poster of that Mount Rushmore
4 big names, but it does go back to what I mentioned before... and that's their global appeal. MJ, Agassi and Tiger were all huge global names, but not so much for Bo. And as big as Tiger is, he doesn't really have much of a merch line. Nike Golf probably accounts for a very small % of their turnover.

So yeah, a lot of good names being thrown around, but not many fall into the category of being well known worldwide and also having a significant merch line.

Even the current big tennis names... Rafa and Fed. Both incredibly well known world wide, but their merch line isn't anywhere as popular as Agassi's was. How often do you see casuals wearing Court Ballistecs or Vapors?

Deion. Unfortunately he's not under contract. He was the best athlete I've seen. The best at his position and could have been great in baseball too.

Hey KB, I'll agree that Deion was a great athlete. He was, but in terms of pure athleticism, Deion couldn't hold a candle to Bo. Not sure if you saw Bo live back in the day, but if you didn't, his feats were legendary. I mean, how does someone that size and that built, run a 4.12 40 yd dash? That's freaking insane!!! Or the throw from the track to nail Harold Reynolds at the plate. He threw the ball on a rope, no bounce, in the air from the track to the catcher. No one could believe it could be done and it was. Such fun times back then.

Reactions: ARK
anyone know the online retailer where still has this shirts? ordered at smash but it says oops
CK9797-101B.jpg
The status on my Smash order says “Might be out of stock”... Is it or not? Most likely it will be cancelled but I’m just keeping my 🤞🏻

Hey KB, I'll agree that Deion was a great athlete. He was, but in terms of pure athleticism, Deion couldn't hold a candle to Bo. Not sure if you saw Bo live back in the day, but if you didn't, his feats were legendary. I mean, how does someone that size and that built, run a 4.12 40 yd dash? That's freaking insane!!! Or the throw from the track to nail Harold Reynolds at the plate. He threw the ball on a rope, no bounce, in the air from the track to the catcher. No one could believe it could be done and it was. Such fun times back then.

Or run up a wall.

CK9797-101B.jpg
I've been on a mad search for this top every day for the past few weeks with no luck. I have to think there will be restocked at some point. If anything, Nike has yet to even post it on their site. Since it's included in some of their promo advertisements online, I keep believing it will eventually make its way there.

I assume it’s because of this whole covid mess, but it’s pretty poor planning that you can’t even buy the one shirt that almost all of the Nike players are wearing on tv right now. And on that topic, I wonder why the men aren’t wearing the ultramarine color way.

I assume it’s because of this whole covid mess, but it’s pretty poor planning that you can’t even buy the one shirt that almost all of the Nike players are wearing on tv right now. And on that topic, I wonder why the men aren’t wearing the ultramarine color way.

The one guy that did lost in the second round .. Grigor.

f_20200901_USO_BY6I3878.jpg

Nah I saw them both their entire careers. Bo was great but longevity also has to be a factor. It really sucks that Bo got injured but he unfortunately had a short career. Deion is by far the best at his position in football and if he focused more on baseball, I believe he could have been great. He also could have been a track star. They were both awesome but overall athlete and career, I gotta go with Deion. You can obviously make an argument for both as they were so good.

Last edited:
DING DING DING!!! WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!! 👏👏👏👏

No was unlike anyone before him, currently with him at that time and after him. There I'll NEVER be another Bo Jackson! He was a freak of nature! Just an amazing specimen of an athlete. His 30 for 30 is one of the best! And he made Tecmo Bowl so famous, as well as when he trucked Boswell at the goal line in Seattle on MNF, Kia uses it in their ads with both of them! Gosh I miss him!! And his shoes and commercials were so so so good!!
tenor.gif

Del Po was suppose to wear the ALT polo V2 with the citrus shorts, but couldn’t.

4 big names, but it does go back to what I mentioned before... and that's their global appeal. MJ, Agassi and Tiger were all huge global names, but not so much for Bo. And as big as Tiger is, he doesn't really have much of a merch line. Nike Golf probably accounts for a very small % of their turnover.

So yeah, a lot of good names being thrown around, but not many fall into the category of being well known worldwide and also having a significant merch line.

Even the current big tennis names... Rafa and Fed. Both incredibly well known world wide, but their merch line isn't anywhere as popular as Agassi's was. How often do you see casuals wearing Court Ballistecs or Vapors?
those 4 names were the builders that made nike what it is today

Back
Top Bottom