🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

going out on a limb here but there's prolly more fans not on NT than on it
obviously dude was just flexing and stunting ....when someone gets a chance tho please point out the swag for me cus homeboy doesn't even look like he can swing a stick let alone get the ball over the net
all I ask is be authentic not ironic

Apparently End clothing ended up (pun intended) having the white CC tee as well, only extra small left though.

I guess the tank tops might be exclusive to the players, Katie Boulter has one.

Lmao. The tanks aren’t exclusive to players. Those are the women’s, and have been out for awhile now. I’m 100% the tanks have been scraped for the men’s as well as the GFX tees.

As was stated already, definitely original.
EF7F2B68-BEC7-4C05-A05A-0F6B2F777F9E.jpeg
Those are the shorts I wore in 8th grade to school, the day after Andre won the US Open in 94

I still gotta break my pair of denim hybrids out soon. They were so unique and the fact they also have Andre's logo is just too cool!!!

Yep I bought two pairs of them for the simple fact that it has the A logo and the denim inspriation from 1988 and 1989. Very underrated shoe.

Word ... the gollum wave :lol:
Evidently you can't distinguish a compliment from a diss based on your defensive response! You're rocking faded second hand bought CC gear perhaps even paid ridiculous $ to feel like you're unique and call that clown s*** swag?!
Like most have stated, there's no catching up pal... humble yourself and be open-minded.
You’re the defensive one. I just said I been wearing vintage gear for years, not just challenge court.

Get off my dik

so besides MJ and AA who else had iconic collections that nike could retro from the 80s 90s era?

Back
Top Bottom