🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Damn. That really sucks. Mine used to come ups now it’s fed ex to. I usually have mine held at a Walgreens but I don’t think that was the issue with yours 🤦‍♂️

If one pops up on EBay in a small from Georgia, it’s probably mine. Fortunately I did order 2 so I do still have one, and Nike still had smalls left when I opened the box so I should still end up with 2.

Well, whoever said that it was stupid of Nike to put the contents of the package straight on the box was absolutely correct. The elusive neo teal/black challenge crew didn’t make it unfortunately. 😢 FedEx sucks.
What size did you buy? I have one coming from Macy’s and one from Nike (assuming one actually makes it) amd could possibly hook you up. Ordered from both places so one would get here.

oops just saw you needed a small. Can’t help you out then.

What size did you buy? I have one coming from Macy’s and one from Nike (assuming one actually makes it) amd could possibly hook you up. Ordered from both places so one would get here.

oops just saw you needed a small. Can’t help you out then.
Thanks for the thought; I certainly appreciate it! Luckily, I had originally ordered 2 and one was in the box, plus I ordered another as soon as I noticed the thievery. lol. So I have one in hand and hopefully a second coming as well. Y’all rock 🤘🏻

Well, whoever said that it was stupid of Nike to put the contents of the package straight on the box was absolutely correct. The elusive neo teal/black challenge crew didn’t make it unfortunately. 😢 FedEx sucks.

Sorry to hear that man. Hope u get the crew soon

Whoever has one or both, could you take actual pics again and post? Trying to decide between the colors. Thanks in advance!

Today
C695A0F8-3355-4ADE-A518-53CEFBD19BED.jpeg

Is anyone selling the teal challenge crew in Medium? Or I will have a large to trade. Been waiting for so long to cop a Medium and then they were already gone everywhere by the time I found out :-(

Thank you for the feedback on BSTN!!

I decided to go with the Black / Ember Polo.

The cost of shipping wasn't too bad. Around $25 to have them ship to the US.

Looking forward to getting the last Agassi polo (that I don't currently own) from this collection. :smile:

ALL OF THEM! Good season this year, given circumstances. Hopefully tomorrow’s final is a good one and we get to see an AUS Open. Everyone enjoy Thanksgiving!

I will be pulling for Thiem to win his first title at the ATP World Tour Finals.

It's a shame that we didn't get a rematch between him and Nadal.

I would have loved to have seen the US Open and French Open champions going at it.

CHillTennis CHillTennis , no doubt. It was tough to see Rafa let that slip away yesterday then have a frame lob in the tiebreak cost him the point to get it back to 4-4. Really want him to nab a 2nd AUS!

Back
Top Bottom