🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Finally finished the Challenge Court Product Review video! :smile:

I'll share it here, tomorrow.

Also, since I know that there's been some interest in the sizing of the oversized shirts, I thought I would post this short clip of me wearing one during practice.

This is a size medium.

Last edited:
Cornerstreet restocked some black lava ATC2's but won't ship outside of Europe |l

Anyone able to proxy a US sz 11.5 for me? No worries if not.

LPU
D932AB2B-F010-48F3-B7E2-70DA6C2CD80C.jpeg

If anyone’s got money to spare M and L on ebay
Hunt continues for an xl

That’s ridiculous. Oh well I guess if someone wants it bad enough. I’ll stick with the cropped polo and the sportswear polo for now. Funny even after shipping from Europe still cheaper than the aftermarket prices of the crew. Liked the alternative dimitrov one better anyway and it was easier to get.

If anyone’s got money to spare M and L on ebay
Hunt continues for an xl

price is pretty tame. end of september one sold for $400+ on bid

I have to admit the Nike Advantage polo is a really comfortable shirt to practice in.

Based on the recommendations, I decided to order up (from a medium to a large).

The breath-ability is also really good.

Perfect for those hot summer nights.

Since there were some shirts that we didn't have time to feature in the first review video, I decided to make a follow-up to the Nike Challenge Court Collection Series.

This is part 2:

Please let me know if there are any items that you would like to see featured in a possible future video.

Thanks again for your support!

It really means a lot to me. :smile:

Zappos
Midwest has a fsr.

Cool. I saw Nike loaded them up but never put them for sale. What do you think of the colors on this one? I was hoping it would be black with more green than what they gave us. Really this would’ve been a nice shoe to pick up the hot lime/neo teal/black color way. Opportunity missed.

I like the colorway but yeah it is strange why they used navy. Def agree opportunity lost. I mean they had the lava. The blue tart. The flare imitation and then missed the us open colorway. But I do like them. Can still rock them with the Cc stuff. Denim shorts and T-shirt

I like the colorway but yeah it is strange why they used navy. Def agree opportunity lost. I mean they had the lava. The blue tart. The flare imitation and then missed the us open colorway. But I do like them. Can still rock them with the Cc stuff. Denim shorts and T-shirt

Remember this early version? How great would that have been to put volt on?

074336C4-4252-43D7-B6C6-4CF8ED0299E6.jpeg

Cornerstreet restocked some black lava ATC2's but won't ship outside of Europe |l
Anyone able to proxy a US sz 11.5 for me? No worries if not.
Sorry shipping killed it for you bro but thanks again for the heads up, finally managed to get hands on a black lava pair at retail.
IMG_20201117_125426.jpg

Looks good but I was hoping for a better pleather, thought it would be the same as 2015s lavas but this one is not even perforated, just embossed plastics, weird.
IMG_20201117_125511.jpg

Back
Top Bottom