🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Hopefully Nike have something planned for spring/summer. It seems like a lot of people will be getting the Flares, especially when they go on sale. They see that the ATC II's dropped in price at outlets for $29 for turbo's and online has had good deals. They don't have loud hypebeast colorways so that's keeping the people that only want rare sp's away from the thread. But Nike has been very slow to roll out new stuff. We should have had an ATC III or IV by now as well. But I'm so happy that the Flares are back again.

Yea when the Tech III and IV return properly there will be a celebration in this thread lol

That's what I'm waiting for I love the IIIs but if/when we see some pics of some IVs :wow: :pimp:

As long as the retros don't look to bad :lol:

Last edited:
nerd.gif
someone say SP

Last edited:
Nike is coming around finally with the shirts!b Color scheme is way off from the commercials though :smh: Still don't know why they can't just retro the actual gear though!

Last edited:
I finally got my shirts from the factory yesterday, took pics this AM, and updated the vollaix.com website just now. I have the diagonal bars shirt in black/lava, and made an extra colorway to match the clay blues. I even added a special dolphin teal/orange color way as a tribute to the ATC1. As for pricing, I decided to drop the prices to 85-90 per shirt and forgo the NT discount. I am hoping to drop the prices, increase sales to recoup 2/3 of my costs and make enough to add some purple sleeved shirts from 1989 late this summer. Maybe with the second run I can break even. If I can't make enough back i may just call it a day and enjoy what I've already made for myself. This was the scene last night when I began taking inventory:

Back
Top Bottom