🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

One step closer to the Black/Marina/Clear Turqoise colorway :D

Last edited:
So do you guys typically wear every one of your ATCs or do you keep them a while then move them along? Same with your other shoe collections - Js, trainers, etc.

Last edited:
So do you guys typically wear every one of your ATCs or do you keep them a while then move them along? Same with your other shoe collections - Js, trainers, etc.

I get around to wearing everything eventually .. I mean there's stuff that I ended up getting rid of before I wore it, but if I'm keeping it I'll wear it at some point. Just have other stuff that needs worn as well or days that im in a F it mood and throw on same shoe for the week or so

No point in them collecting dust, every shoe I have is worn 

Space is limited in HK, so I can't have all my kicks ready-to-wear.  I rotate stuff in and out... but try to wear all my stuff. 

Trying to double up on almost every pair, so one to rock on rotation and one to stock out of reach. After some time I tend to reconsider the backup pair to sell, custom or wear later. If I only have one pair I recognize I hardly wear like limes or pixels, till I manage to find a second one. Also depends on the matching outfits of the moment. Anyway without mentioning shoe care (down to the sole), the more pairs you have, the less they show wear. Talking about air trainer 1/2s, I'm frustrated because mines always show a default after years without having worn them much: dried sole/outrigger glue so separating, midsole foam paint crumbling. so always having to restore something… so enjoy wearing them!

Last edited:
Always wearing. Rotate them a lot obviously but still manage to get in a good number of wears on each pair.

If he is I can see how the midsole strangely bulges outward in the heel, wonder how that will effect wear. Can't believe they ditched the print on the collar of the white purple colorway smh but they still look much better than the last retro

I know it will be blasphemy in this thread, but I like the solid black ankle collar better.

As far as the bulge in the back, I don't know why Nike continues to do this. They did it on the 1s and the 90's, and its giving the shoes an awkward fit. Almost like you need to size down, but you cant because your foot will be crunched in the toe box area.

If you don't use`em you lose`em.....I wear all of my kicks. And in this microwave society no one knows about agassi kicks but us. I might not wear a new Jordan until months later after I wear it a few days after I receive it haha.nothing compares to pulling a kick out of my collection and turning heads because they're clean with character.

It's what separates the amateurs from the vets....

True. Typically I will add to the collection and only wear a few. In my mind I have my favorites and shoes I really like. The really like section are shoes that I am more likely to wear or to sell to get another pair that I like. This usually consists of trainers, air maxes and some ATCs. Favorites typically consist of Js and a select few of other non-Js. I will wear a select few of favorites which consist mostly of 5s. However the majority I have not worn and am trying to wear matching pairs to my son as he gets older. (He's 16 months old) Anyway, sometimes I feel like my shoes own me instead of me owning them. Ha ha!

I have the GS ATC2 collection from 2014 all Deadstock as I wanted to keep them as a collectors set but I doubled up on the Wimbledons and French opens and wear both in my rotation. I have two pairs of hot lavas and wear one (sometimes on court if I'm just fooling around with my daughter) and stock one for when the worn pair is done. My wimbledon 1s are beat at our holiday house in Portugal and the black obsidian I wore all winter at work. I wear the clay tart, bamboo suede and pixels the least. I will be wearing ATC 3 on court when they finally come out.

I wish I could wear the 2015 ATC3 on court... but as I still have my old 2007's, I'll need to beat those down first.  My 2008 Hot Lavas are pretty beat.

The white/grey 4s are out at several places now. I saw them online at Eastbay and at FinishLine so far. Now just waiting for the price drop to pick up more. Wore mine yesterday. The quality is good but the upper isn't quite leather. Feels like a synthetic.

True. Typically I will add to the collection and only wear a few. In my mind I have my favorites and shoes I really like. The really like section are shoes that I am more likely to wear or to sell to get another pair that I like. This usually consists of trainers, air maxes and some ATCs. Favorites typically consist of Js and a select few of other non-Js. I will wear a select few of favorites which consist mostly of 5s. However the majority I have not worn and am trying to wear matching pairs to my son as he gets older. (He's 16 months old) Anyway, sometimes I feel like my shoes own me instead of me owning them. Ha ha!
Im curious what do you do with the shoes you collect? I never understood the collection concept in regards to shoes. Ive honestly always wanted to know, do you take them out of the box and show them to people, do you just look at them every so often and put them away or its just you know you have them but will never wear them. 

Anyone who collects can answer or  jump in.

Back
Top Bottom