🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Hmm... I called up a friend of mine who wears a 12 too. He also bought a pair. That's 4 size 12s... I think someone is going to be disappointed. Surely they didn't get 4 full size runs..

They most definitely did, probably much much more than that, they have somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 stores plus an online account

Last edited:
They most definitely did, probably much much more than that, they have somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 stores plus an online account

Reads post... AND THIS..

Hmm... I called up a friend of mine who wears a 12 too. He also bought a pair. That's 4 size 12s... I think someone is going to be disappointed. Surely they didn't get 4 full size runs..

scared me for a second!! :tongue:

Does anyone know any spots that has the clays or pixels for below retail? I need an 11.5

Thanks

wonder if i should wait on my 2nd pear or pull trigger. im wonderin if these will hit the sale racks, bet they will!

Just copped me the IIIs off KicksUSA couldn't resist at that price :pimp:

Anyone know where to find some clay blues in a size 12?

Will be keeping my eye out in this thread.

The link you guys posted doesn't have my size right now.

Still got my retro from 07(?) that I've barely worn throughout the years.

Words can't describe the excitement, there will definitely be multiple pairs purchased in the months to come
Nice! How do you find they fit?  I ordered a size 11, but I usually wear an 11.5, which they don't have.  I fit a size 11 in the AT2's so I'm hoping it will be the same with these.

Looking good on feet! I will buy one more pair on discount. Even that $96 shipped after coupon looked tempting, but they were out of my size by the time I saw the post. Now, where are the purple jernts? :nerd:

Nice! How do you find they fit?  I ordered a size 11, but I usually wear an 11.5, which they don't have.  I fit a size 11 in the AT2's so I'm hoping it will be the same with these.

If you wear a 11 in the tech II you should be good with an 11 in these. I wear a 12 in the IIs and 12 fits perfect in the tech III

Back
Top Bottom